Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Ocrtober 17, 2012

I AM NOT SURE WHY I NEED TO WRITE THIS THING WHEN I HAVE A CAMERA DOCUMENTIING THE CHAOS EPISODE AROUND HERE.


I CAN NOT KEEP UP WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS ON THE EXPLORE.ORG LIST SO -- FOR THE MOMNENT I WILL HAVE TO TYPE THIS-- AND MANY OF THEM KNOW ABOUT THIS DAILY DOGGIE-- WHICH THERESA MANAHGES TO PUT ON OUR WEB SOMEHOW..

******

TO GET THE DAILY VENTING OUT OF THE WAY...

99.9 % OF THOSE CAMERA PEOPLE ARE DELIGHTFUL-- BUT YESTERDAY ONE MADE ME REALLY MAD ACCUSING ME/US OF BEING IN THE BREEDING OF DOGS ONLY FOR THE MONEY. FINALLY LAST NIGHT I THOUGHT OF THE PROPER RESPONSE---- IF SHE WILL EQUAL THE RESULT MY FINANCIAL INVOLVEMENT \WITH SDP--- I WOULD BE THRILLED--


THERE YOU GO NEGATIVE PERSON-- PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS....


I AM BAD..


BESIDES I DON'T THINK YOU COULD HIRE PEOPLE TO DO TH E JOB OUR VOLUNTEERS DO..

*******I CAN JUST SEE THAT JOB DESCRIPTION..*****

OSHA WOULD HAVE A HEART ATTACK...

OUR INSURANCE CATAGORIE IS "DRIVERS" BECAUSE THEY HAD NO CATAGORIE THAT DESCRIBED WHAT WE ALL DO.


4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you have any bad commenters. Sigh. You and your volunteers are wonderful and I really appreciate all that you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlene...keep soaring like an Eagle. Don't let the Turkeys get you down! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That critic had not watched all of you cater to Chaos today, or seen your attentiveness with the pups.

    When the problem with your avocation is *letting go*, I find it hilariously ironic you'd be accused of dogmilling.

    You do truly good work. I find it hard to believe that dogs can be as well behaved as yours are (I just read the 'what we do' part).

    You are as amazing, if less graceful, as your hound-colleages.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could use the same job description which is titled MOM. I think that would about cover it. Just think of the dogs as children as that's what they are. I can't remember if there's ever been a monetary value listed on the MOM job.

    Fantastic work, just would love to live closer and be a physical part of it.

    SDP is in my prayers and all that are involved....even the pooches.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete