Sunday, December 2, 2012

December 2, 2012


BIG SEMI DISASTER OF THE DAY...
 
EXPERIENCE COMES BROM BAD EXPERIENCE--- AND I APPARENTLY HAVE NOT BEEN SHARING MY WEALTH OF BAD EXPERIENCES.
 
I HAVE BEEN LAZY LATELY WITH A COLLECTION OF AILMENTS ATTRIBUTABLE MOSTLY TO AGE... HOWEVER....
 
7:00PM  LAST NIGHT I WANTED TO CHECK ON THE PUPPY HILL DOGS AND HOW THEY WERE DEALING WITH THE NEW "DIGS" ON THE EXPLORE CAMERAS
 
I SAW 2 YOUNG GIRLS --- I COULD NOT IDENTIFY EITHER- PLAYING WITH THE PUPS *** AT FIRST I THOUGHT EXPLORE WAS RUNNING A FILM-- BUT IT JUST SEEMED ODD..  - COLLEEN WENT DOWN TO SEE WHO  AND CAME BACK-- THEY HAVE A HORSE HERE???? NOT IN TH E PUPPY ROOM THEY DON'T... SO I WENT DOWN TO FIND MADDY AND 2 FRIENDS PLAYING IN THE BARN... AS OPPOSED TO WORKING IN THE BARN---
 
 WORKING  IS WHAT ONE DOES IN A BARN..... IT IS NOT A PLAYHOUSE.. SOMEBODY'S FATHER WAS THERE SO THERE WAS AN ADULT..       ( I AM GTTING TO A SIGNIFICANT POINT.....) FIRSTLY THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL BARN--- AND WE SHUT DOWN AFTER FEEDING THE DOGS.
 
THE WORST OF MY VISIT WAS THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS-- STRUNG ALL OVER--  OVER MOVING DOORS  EXTENSIONS RUNNING OVER  FLOORS AND CEILING .. 
SIMPLE QUESTION  DID ANYONE  KNOW HOW MANY BARNS/BUILDINGS HAVE BURNED DUE TO CHRISTMAS LIGHTS   ?? 
 
 
SO.... THE BARN CLOSES AT 5PM WHEN MEGAN OR HILARY LEAVE -----I DO NOT WANT TO WONDER IF DOORS ARE SHUT AND HEAT IS  FLOWING OUT OPEN DOORS.. .
 
IT WILL BE PAINFUL BUT I SHOULD WANDER THRU EVERY AREA ONCE A DAY..  I DID THAT  BEFORE I HAD SO MUCH EFFICIENT HELP --- PROBLEM IS THE HELP HAS NOT WITNESSED THE DISASTERS THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU DON'T OBSERVE THE POTENTIAL DISASTERS. 
 
THIS WAS ALSO POINTED OUT TO ME WHEN LULU PRESENTED ME WITH A CHEWED UP ELECTRIC CORD TO AN AIR CONDITIONER--- FORTUANTELY SHE MUST HAVE PULLED  IT OUT OF THE SOCKET BEFORE KNAWING IT...
 
I SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THAT ROOM-IF I WAS  I WOULD HAVE SPOTTED THAT UNPROTECTED CORD.
 
PLEASE......EVERYONE AROUND HERE MUST KEEP THEIR EYES OPEN -- QUESTION THOSE THINGS WHICH  NEED QUESTIONING...  LIKE THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS--- 
 
**********
OTHER BUSINESS
 
WE FORGOT TO WORM THE PUPPY HILL PUPS -- JUST SO YOU HAVE THE NECESSARY DETAILS-- WILLOW WENT FOR A RIDE IN THE CAR WITH HILARY-- SHORT RIDE-- BUT SHE THREW UP-- AND IN THE GOOP WAS A PIECE OF VERMICCELLI--I.E. ROUNDWORM.. SEMI NORMAL PUPPY WORM  BUT NOT USUALLY OUT THAT END--- POOR DOGS MUST BE LOADED BECAUSE WE FORGOT.  THE SMALL PUPS  ARE DONE-- BUT THE MOMMAS SHOULD BE ALSO...
*************
BOB ( OF POLLY AND BOB- BROOKSBY VILLAGE)  EMAILED ME WITH A MESSAGE THERE MIGHT BE A SIGNIFICANT  GRANT AVAILABLE--WE HAVE TO TURN INTHE PAPERWORK TOMORROW-- SO TO THAT END I MUST MAKE A LARGE PAPERWORK EFFORT... IT WOULD BE A GRANT FOR A SPECIFIC PROJECT..... I WOULD LOVE TO REPLACE ALL THE RUSTING CHAIN LINK PANELS AND GATES THAT WERE SECOND BEST TO BEGIN WITH.  THE ONES IN THE DEAGLE HOUSE ARE BEAUTIFUL-- NOW WE ARE SPOILED.  WE SHOULD RE-DO THE LAUNDRY AND NUTT HOUSE.
SO I HAVE TO MEASURE ALL THOSE TODAY.
************
TODAY IS A SH#tting DAY-- I AM READY ALL EXCEPT TRYING TO GET THE ROVING CAMERA TO ROVE   WE HAVE MORE BATTERIES  AND THE ONLY WAY TO CHARGE THEM IS ON THE CAMERA... A LITTLE AWKWARD- BUT BETTER THAN NOTHING.
 
ALSO MY NECK IS ON  CROOKED.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You are dealing with all the problems associated with an expanding organization. It may help to have checklists posted and handed out to volunteers. I would be very willing to pull together and send to you, but would need more knowledge. You are the best! Thanks for showing us what goes on behind the doors.

    ReplyDelete