Thursday, December 6, 2012

December 6, 2012

WHERE TO START??? 
 
SIMPLE----  TOO MANY CAMERA PEOPLE HAVE MY PHONE NUMBER AND LAST NIGHT I HAD 2  CALLS WHEN I WAS SOUND ASLEEP-- ONE TO LET ME KNOW SOMEONE WAS LIMPING-- WITH THIS MANY DANES SOMEONE IS ALWAYS GOING TO B E LIMPING...-- AND 2.... SOMEONE IS ABOUT TO FALL FOO THE COUCH...  IN WHICH CASE THEY PROBABLY DID BECAUSE THERE IS A 10 SECOND DELAY IN THE VIDEO FEED.
 
WHAT I NEED TO DO IS GET THE HOUSE PHONE ON SPEAKER PHONE AND AUTO ANSWER---AND JUST NEVER ANSWER IT LIVE.  OTHERWISE I WILL GET NO SLEEP-- THEY MEAN WELL-- BUT.....
**********************
NOW MY OTHER LARGE NEWS...
 
YOU KNOW THE  "I HAVE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP" DEAL??? WELL IT MUST HAVE COME OFF MY NECK YESTERDEAY AND IS MISSING-- IT IS A LITTLE  1 X 2: WHITE THING ON A STRING-- AND THE STRING HAS A BREAK AWAY JOINT-- WHICH MIGHT HAVE BROKEN-
 
I WAS NOT OFF THE PROPERTY SO IT SHOULD BE AROUND...-  I WAS ALSO IN THE HORSE PASTURE TRYING TO ROLL OVERR A HORSE WITH A BELLYACHE-- SO IT COULD BE IN THE MUD THERE...
AT ANY RATE I NEED TO FIND IT   OR GET ANOTHER.
 
MEGAN HAS A STRANGE RHYMING DITTY/DANCE  ABOUT ST FRANCIS FINDING THINGS   -SO MEGAN HAVE AT IT.   
 EVERYBODY ELSE ---IT IS A NECKLACE OF WHITE STRING SORT OF STUFF..
*****************
 
PAUL--- IF YOU AR E COMING TODAY.. IT WOULD BE GOOD IF YOU COME PREPARED TO SIT WITH CHAOS AND GIVE HER YOUR UNDIVIDED CARE--- SHE IS CARRYING AROUND ABOUT 20 POUNDS OF MILK IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO DRY UP. 
*********
 
 EARLENE  --- RE: THE PUPPY BREATH MANUFACTURING COMPANY....
.WE NEED MORE PUPPY BREATH VIALS FILLED--- SO NEXT TIME YOU ARE HERE   WE NEED TO INCREASE PRODUCTION....
 
 PEOPLE ARE ADDING 8 OR  16  DOLLARS TO THEIR CHICKEN  NUMBERS WHICH MEANS THEY ARE IN NEED OF  THE STRESS RELIEVING PUPPY BREATH VIALS..
 
I DON'T KNOW WHERE OUR FINE  PBM  COMPANY PRESIDENT  BECKY  IS.. LAST I HEARD SHE WAS IN  NEW JERSEY  AND STANLEY ( HER NEW SERVICE DOG)  WAS DOING FINE..  ALWAYS MAKES ME NERVOUS WHEN I DON'T HEAR FOR A FEW DAYS...
 
SALES ARE  ON THE INCREASE AND WE NEED YOU TO MANAGE THE PRODUCTION DIVISION.
 
THERE HAS BEEN A SLIGHT CHANGE IN DESIGN-- THE LABELS NEED  REINFORCING -- THE SEVERE BEND AROUND THE VIAL IS MORE THAN THE  STICKY CAN  COPE WITH AND IT GETS UNSTUCK--NEED ING A TINY PIECE OF TAPE -   SO LABELS IN THE FUTURE MIGHT WORK AS DESIGNED. 
 
****
 
THERE IS A GROWING AMT OF SLIPS OF PAQPER IN THE THANK YOU BUCKET... WE ARE GETTING  WONDERFUL PRESENTS FOR THE DOGS EVERY DAY-- AND I KNOW SOMEONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WRITE ALL THE THANK YOU NOTES.   MY MOTHER TOLD ME I SHOULD ... AND I HAVE NOT...  THE NEXT GUY THRU THE DOOR WHO SAYS HOW CAN I HELP?  IS GOING TO GET THAT BUCKET.
*****
 
I THINK BEEF CUTTING HAS TO BE PUT ON A MORE EFFICIENT  PLAN.
VOLUTEER CUTTERS ARE NEEDED IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE-- NICE WARM NON STRESSFUL JOB--- WITH FIRST AID KIT HANDY..
 
AND WE NEED TO GET THE BOXES BACK TO JIM FOR REFILLING  WE HAVE 498 CLEAN PLASTIC TUBS-- AND VOLUNTEERS KEEP TELLING ME THERE ARE TOO MANY NOW--- ALONG WITH THE BEAUTIFUL COSTCO ICING BUCKETS-  COLLECTING LIKE ITEMS HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY MANY   NEUROSIS. 
 
  FROM WHENCE COMETH THE PUPPY BREATH VIALS.... 
 
OVERNIGHTERS ARE 7 TO 7  SO THERE IS A GAP BETWEEN OVERNIGHTERA AND MEGAN.. SO THAT IS ME.  AND THE PUPS ARE NOISY 
 
I MUST AWAY....
 
TODAY'S SCHEDULE?
FORGET IT.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. IT'S A DISGRACE THAT PEOPLE SHOULD BE PHONING YOU, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT. I HOPE YOUR POST IS ENOUGH TO SMARTEN THEM UP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlene, I will be there for approximately 5 days after Christmas. If the vials/tape, thank you cards and meat cutting can wait then those are perfect jobs for me. I've been in contact with Theresa and will be emailing her my exact travel times tonight. See you soon!!

    Ginger Kirby

    ReplyDelete
  3. in regards to the "puppy breath vial" labels... I get tons of "tiny address labels" from some of the charitable donations I've made through the years...they can't be too expensive to have made, considering how many free ones I get every year...so thought you might want to check into those for your puppy breath vial labels :) They are very sticky and small

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MAKE MY OWN LABELS FOR MY JAMS HAVE A PRINTSHOP PROGRAM AND THEY ARE NOT HARD TO DO.....ALSO MAKE MY OWN RETURN LABELS... I KNOW THAT THE VIALS ARE SMALL BUT AM SURE THAT THEN MAKE LABELS THAT WOULD WORK....MAY BE SOMETHING THAT YOU COULD FARM OUT TO SOMEONE.... JUST A SUGGESTION ....JENNIFER MADDOX

    ReplyDelete
  5. FOUND THESE ON AMAZON.... Stainless Steel Bowls Made for Human Consumtion, Pretty good price too. Not sure if these are right size you need but there seems to be many to choose from :) http://www.amazon.com/Piece-Stainless-Steel-Prep-Bowls/dp/B000BUDDY4/ref=sr_1_13?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1354865426&sr=1-13&keywords=stainless+steel+bowls

    ReplyDelete