Thursday, February 21, 2013

February 21, 2013


cleaning up the finances...
first and foremost-- the chicken bricks have almost been sold out-- you will never know what that means to the entire SDP organization-- of which you chicken SH#TTERS ARE A VERY CRITICAL PART..  THERE ARE ONLY 30 BRICKS TO GO..
 
THE LARGE GRANT MONEY HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY FOR GROWTH OF THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION.. BUT EVERY ONE OF YOU IS PART OF THE DEAL WITH THE  UPKEEP- KEEPING ALL THE NEW  "STUDENTS " FED AND WARM  ... AND WORMED AND SPAYED ,, AND TEETH CLEAN.. AND  THINGS LIKE THAT.
 
SO WE ARE COUNTING ON THAT BRICK MONEY--
 
 I LIVE IN FEAR OF HAVING EVERYONE GET MAD AT SOMETING I'VE SAID  AND STOP BEING INVOLVED.. IT IS FINE TO GET MAD AT ME--- BUT KEEP THOSE BRICKS PILING UP SO THE PUPS STAY COMFORTABLE.
 
?DONATIONS? YES OF COURSE--  OF ALMOST ANY KIND--  TODAY - ANOTHER TOWN IS DONATING 2 TREES TO OUR WOODPILE --'AS IN 2 HUGE OAK TREES
WHICH OUR #1WOOD SLPITTER BUD- CAN DEAL WITH AND PILE UP FOR NEXT YEAR.
 
SECONDLY, I  ALMOST FORGOT...
IT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED THAT THE  PERSON'S WHO'S NUMBER BECOMES THE SHATUPON-- BE OFFERED A CHOICE OF A WEEKEND OF POO PICKING IN OUR GUEST CABIN-- COMPLETE WITH RESIDENT DANE... OR SOME MONETARY REWARD FOR BEING SHATUPON.
 
 
WHOOPS-- HOME DEPOT IS ABOUT TO DEELIVE A  FREEZEER COMPLIMENT OS OF COLLEEN 2..  WITH IN THE NEXT 1/2 HOUR.    
 
I AM AWAY TO KLOCATE TH ETRACTOR..
 
THE PATH MUST BE CKEAR ( TO TH ECELLAR-- AND ALL CATS AND ODOGS MUST BE PUT AWAY,, 
HA !
 

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely gesture by Colleen2! Not only a dedicated volunteer, but also hugely generous into the bargain. Colleen2, may your puppy kisses be without number--and not too slurpy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Bobbity... Colleen2, you win the amazing prize once again.
    CARLENE... just an opinion... I love the idea the "SHATUPON-- BE OFFERED A CHOICE OF A WEEKEND OF POO PICKING IN OUR GUEST CABIN-- COMPLETE WITH RESIDENT DANE". Many of us cannot do this, but I don't want to take away from the donations to win money. If I ever win, I would be thrilled to have a simple memory (like puppy breath or a picture). I'm sure many would agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEEKEND OF POO PICKING IN OUR GUEST CABIN-- COMPLETE WITH RESIDENT DANE -- I'm in!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlene - no one could ever get mad at you or any of your volunteers or employees. You are all such wonderful people. I'm a divorcee who does not have an "easy" time of it. And, you all bring soooo much companionship, love and joy to my hours and hours of being alone. I don't feel I'm alone when I'm watching your cams. You don't even realize what impact these "service" dogs have on everyone. You are all a joy and please don't ever "worry". We are all "supporters" of yours and if someone would get mad - my mother always said "well, I guess they'll have to get glad again!!!" We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love, love, love, LOVE the chance to scoop poo for a weekend and hang out with a wonderful Dane :)

    Pimentos is a great name for Olive's brood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CARLEEN, JUST A QUICK NOTE FROM A RETIRED COMPUTER PROGRAMMER, A/K/A GEEZER WITH A LATE IN LIFE PASSION, WHEN YOU DO YOUR SEARCHES
    "GIVE ME CHECKS BETWEEN 1/1/2011 AND 12/31/2011" SOME APPLICATIONS WOULD NOT INCLUDE CHECKS DATED ON 1/1/2011 OR 12/31/2011 BECAUSE YOU ASKED FOR DATES "BETWEEN." TO BE SURE OF GETTING WHAT I THINK YOU WANT, MAKE YOUR SEARCH BETWEEN 12/31/2010 AND 01/01/2012 WHICH WILL INCLUDE YOUR TERMINAL DATES.
    LOVE THE VIEWS...LOVE YOU ALL

    ReplyDelete
  7. COLLEEN2 Your Generosity Humbles Us All... Second only to Carlene's Dedication To Give Mobility To Those Who's Can't Move Around Confidently! & SDP I Think That A WONDERFUL PLAN to Offer the "Bingo" Winner a Choice. We CP's Dream About Poo Picking, Warm Hugs for You All and Puppy Breath!!! ps not in that order!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sign is priceless ~ just like SDP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really wish I could become a part of this group, but it has been made clear that outsiders should just stay away! Not just me, but others I have sent here. Good luck SDP. You will need it with so many driving others away!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree- I am guilty of asking sex? only so I can say pretty boy or girl.
    Would love to see a picture of the Nuppies in a baby carriage.
    Your comment brought a tear to my eyes- Proves that animals speak to a different part of the soul to reach that speechless woman. What a gift for her.
    Will keep my eyes open for a hip change in the pups, as I can't help but tune in most all of the day.
    Thanks for letting me peer into your world.

    ReplyDelete