Saturday, April 27, 2013

APRIL 27, 2013


WE HAVE DELIVER OF AN ABSOLUTELYU BEAUTIFUL FAMILY TREE- IT IS A THING OF BEAUTY.. THE FINAL POSTER IS 2' X 3' AND WE WILL GET THAT ON FOAM CORE-- IN THE BUNCH OF STUFF JULLIET LEFT HERE WAS A SMALLER ONE THAT I PUT ON A POSTER FOR TODAY'S GIG AT THE FAIRGROUNDS.... IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL

NOT ONLY DID SHE DROP OFF THE "TREE" BUT SHE WORKED ALL DAY-- FROM FLOORS TO PUPPIES.. ABOUT 5PM I CAME TO HER IN TH E HOUSE THINKING MAYBE A COUPLE ASPIRINS WOULD NOT BE A BAD THING.

A VERY LONG TIME AGO ?5 YEARS? I DID A DAILY DOGGIE ABOUT A WOMAN WHO SHOWED UP AT MY FRONT DOOR OFFERING TO MOP THE FLOOR... SHE HO[PED I WASN'T INSULTED--- OF COURSE I TOLD HER TO GO AHEAD- EVEN THO I HAD NEVER SEEN HER BEFORE..I THOUGHT THAT WAS AMUSING...

NOW I THINK IT IS NORMAL--

LOTS OF PEOPLE COME HERE AND MOP THE FLOOR- I DON'T KNOW WHAT I DID TO BE SO LUCKY..

IT IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE SUNDAY STEW RAQUET - WHERE IF WE ARE LUCKY WE GET ENOUGH LEFT OVERS TO FEED EVERYONE LUNCH TIL THURSDAY..

**********

 HOPEFULLY ALL WENT WELL LAST NIGHT WITH THE 10 PUPS IN THE NUTT HOUSE.. THEY WILL BE IN FOR BREAKFAST ABOUT 8-9 SOMETIME.. WE ARE NOT ON A SCHEDULE YET

PLUS TODAY WE ARE DUE TO TAKE A BUNCH OF DOGS TO THE TOPSFIELD FAIRGROUNDS-- THERE IS AN EQUINE EXPO THERE... AND THEY WANT MARY THERE TOO.

I HOPE THE TRAILER IS HERE.

 WE ARE ALL SET UP WITH DOGS...A COUPLE PUPS.. CHAOS BAILEY

I BETTER RUN DOWN THERE NOW AND SEE IF WE NEED A TABLE

THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ALL CARS OUT OF THE ARENA BY 8:30--

I AM SUPPOSED TO GIVE SOME KIND OF DEMO

I WILL TAKE BENTLEY - HE LOOKS GOOD IN HARNESS AND SHOULD BE ADEQUATELY TRAINED-- THEN BAILEY IF I GET STUCK

PAUL AND EARLENE WILL BE HERE TODAY SO THEY CAN HELP TOO.

IF ANY HORSEY FRIENDS WILL BE THERE-- PLEASE COME AND HELP US..

ALL BRILLIANT REMARKS WILL BE POSTPONED INDEFINITELY..

I THINK THE EXPRESSION IS

"I HAVE TO HAUL A$$"

WHICH TODAY IS TECHNICALLY TRUE.

 

I AM NOT YELLING-
- I CAN NOT SEE the small print









2 comments:

  1. Carlene, do you think the Poster could be made available for sale to raise funds? I'd love to put one up on my wall. It wouldn't need to be mounted...a rolled up poster would be fine. I'll bet there would be a lot of us who would LOVE to get it if it looked like the kind of a poster people frame and hang on their walls.

    I'm just sayin'.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an excellent fund raiser and something that people would truly want!!!

    ReplyDelete