Tuesday, May 28, 2013

MAY 28, 2013
I HAD 6 EMAILS YESTERDAY RE PAYPAL AND HOW NICE IT WOULD BE TO HAVE IT WORK BETTER.... ---- I NEED A LESSON IN HOW PAYPAL FUNCTIONS IN 25 WORDS OR LESS

IN AN EFFORT TO GET THIS DOGGIE BAG FUNCTIONAL, THERE ARE EMAIL ADDRESSES I NEED--=-- LIKE THE PUZZLE PERSON..-
I AM SURE I HAVE IT-- BUT IT IS " LOST ALPHABETICALLY" IN MY FILE

THAT IS THE INDOOR JOB TODAY--- I NOW HAVE THE PHOTO'S JPEG'S .

****

I REFRAIN FROM USING THE WORD "OLDER" - BUT WE HAVE 2 MATURE MEN COMING SOON TO TRY WORKING WITH A DOG. ONE IS FROM NJ AND THE OTHER PLUMB ISLAND.. SOMEHOW PLACES ARE EASIER TO REMEMBER THAN NAMES. .

***
MEGAN, MARIA AND I WORKED OUT A SCHEDULE WHICH WE HOPE TO COMPLETE BY AUG 1ST- WE HAVE HAD MANY VETERANS- TO WHOM WE GIVE PREFERENCE-- ESPECIALLY IF THEY STAY INVOLVED AND APPEAR HERE TO HELP GET A DOG READY...

THERE ARE MILES TO WALK-- AND I AM HOPING SOME OF THESE RECIPIENTS CAN HELP DO THOSE MILES.

****
WE NEED TO REMIND ALL INTERESSTED PARTIES THAT THEY MUST READ OUR WEB-- WHICH REMINDS THEM ABOBUT THE PREFERENCE FOR VETERANS. WE COULD USE MORE PUPS... AND I HOPE MERLOW IS WORKING ON THAT PROJECT..

*******
LYN...

IS MERLOW  30 DAYS?? ANDD CAN YOU BRING HER DOWNFOR THE DAY SO WE CAN DO AN ULTRA SOUND? I PROMISED THE CAMERA PEOPLE IF THEY SOLD OUT THE CHICKEN BRICKS I WOUL D HAVE THAT DONE... THERE WAS A GREAT SURGE IN SALES YESTERDAY AND THERE ARE ONLY 77 BRICKS LEFT... SO I BETTER KEEP THE PROMISE.

***

OLIVER CAME BACK FROM A WEEKEND WITH GOOD REPORTS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF NOT BEING THRILLED WITHA GROUP OF STRANGE DOGS... HE WILL GET OVER THAT..

***

BENJAMIN BUCKWHEAT IS DUE FOR SURGERY TODAY-- IT USUALLY IS A MINOR PROCEEDURE-- UNLESS YOU ARE A MAN THINKING ABOUT IT-- THERE ARE NOT USUALLY COMPLICATIONS.

I WILL REFRAIN FROM AN AD LIB ON THAT TOPIC...

***********

WE SENT DAMIEN HOME WITH A FAMILY OF VERY ACTIVE KIDS-- BOY TYPE KIDS... THEY ARE A FAR CRY FROM GIRL KIDS.... I HAD GIRLS-- I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY BOYS MUST FLING HEAVY OBJECTS AROUND THEIR HEADS-- PLAN IS FOR THEM TO WORK WITH DAMIEN UNDER MARIA AND MEGAN'S DIRECTION TOWARD BECOMING A SERVICE DOG. TH EY HAD A DANE BEFORE.

****

LEAVING 2 VERY SPOILLED PUPS IN THE HOUSE MINT AND WINSTON. NOT SURE EITHER OF THEM REALLY NEEDS THE ISOLATION..

****

CHAOS IS HERE

****

I TRIED LAST NIGHT TO SLEEP WITHOUT DRINKING NYQUIL- IT DID NOT WORK.. SO I GOT UP AND PLAYED IN MY NEW BATHRUB AT 3AM

LIKE YOU NEEDED TO KNOW THAT. EXCEPT DO NOT EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ME TODAY- I.E.. DO NOT CALL 911 IF MY HEAD HITS THE KEYBOARD AGAIN... ... IT IS PROBABLY LACK OF SLEEP..

THE 6' TUB IS LIKE A NEW TOY...

NEXT I NEED A ROPE-- BECAUSE THIS COCONUT OIL STUFF SHELIA GAVE ME MAKES THE WHOLE THING MORE THAN SLIPERY

*******
ALSO SHELIA IS SELLING THEIR HOUSE IN NH-- JUST IN CASE ANYONE...... IT IS SOMEWHERE BETWEEN LARGE AND HUGE WITH HORSE TYPE STABLES AND 37 ACRES.. PASS THE WORD....

****

ON WE GO....



3 comments:

  1. I also would like to know how/if Paypay works! I sent contributions (not chicken bricks) thru your website link and have never been able to determine from SDP OR Paypay if the funds were forwarded. I definitely had charges on my credit card. I am liking sending a check better, and one is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both SDP and you should receive an email of payment received/sent. If not ensure your email is correct within your Paypal account information. If it is correct do contact Paypal as they are very good at getting to the bottom of things. I've used them for years and only had one incident of a payment made and goods not sent (not paypal's fault it was the recipient of my money not mailing items as promised) and they resolved the issue and my money was returned. Hope this helps!

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just for everyone's information, there have been ongoing problems with and complaints about PayPal. Google "Complaints about PayPal", or words similar, and you will get many hits. PayPal has a history of ongoing problems. There are vendors who will not use PayPal as a result.

    ReplyDelete