Saturday, June 1, 2013

JUNE 1, 2013
IF THAT IS NOT DAVID AND DUSTIN IN MY RECLNER, I DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS. --- FROM THE ONLINE CONVERSATIONS I ASSUME THAT IS DAVID--- THE VET WHO IS HERE TO LEARN TO WORK WITH DUSTIN. NOT SURE WHY HE IS ASLEEP THERE EXCEPT I KNOW ALL THESE GUYS HAVE TROUBLE SLEEPING SO HAVE AT IT.

IT IS PRETTY FUNNY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KEEP OPAL OUT OF THAT CHAIR- NOW DUSTIN IS TWISTED INTHE SLEEPING WAD OF PERSON/DOG.

 BETWEEN THAT - AND BECKY #3 SOAKING IN MY BATHTUB.. DO I GET TO PUT THAT ON THE IRS 990 FORM ?--- YOU KNOW THE ONE THAT QUESTION #14 CHECKS TO BE SURE I AM NOT RUNNING A TANNING SALON..

THEN THERE ARE THE CAMERA PEOPLE WO WANT TO SEE HOW WE TRAIN VETS TO WORK WITH DOGS... I WISH I DARED TURN THE CAMERA BUT I AM AFRAID I WILL WAKE THEM.

 IN MY EFFORT TO DO EVERYTHING WITHTHE LEAST EFFORT----, A RECIPIENT DOES NOT LEAVE WITH THIER DOG TIL THE DOG CHOOSES TO FOLLOW THEM ALL OVER WITHOUT A LEASH... T SHOWS THE BONDING PROCESS IS COMPLETE.

DUSTIN IS LOVING HIS NEW LIFE...

******************

NEXT PROBLEM-- NOT A PROBLEM REALLY

THERE ARE SOOOOOO MANY POEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE HERE IN SPIRIT, OR THEY WILL BE HERE IN SPIRIT IN OCTOBER-- I THINK THAT AS SOON AS I GET THE NEW TIPI UP ALL THESE SPIRIT FOLK WHO SENT TIPI DOLLARS SHOUJLD GET A TONGUE DEPRESSER AND ATTACH THEIR PHOTO TO IT AND I WILL PUT THEM IN THE TIPI-- I HAVE ONE ALSEADY IT IS INTHE "SPIRIT BASKET" HANGING FROM THE RAFTERS NEXT TO THE TIPI FUND JUG.... ALL RIGHT-- SO MAYBE A POPSICLE STICK.. WHATEVER.

****

TODAY'S JOB.. SPEAKING OF TIPI'S IS TO RECONSTRUCT THE OLD ONE INTHE PUPPY HILL PASTURE AS SOME SHADE-- OR SOMETHING...

THE OLD CANVAS IS TATTERED BUT I THINK WE CAN JERRY RIG SOME OF IT FOR SHADE... --- TIL THEY EAT IT.

************

PAUL TOOK DAVID TO THE STORE WITH DUSTIN AND THEY HAD A GREAT TIME-- I HEAR THEY ARE GOING TO TRY THE CHIMESE RESTAURANT TODAY-- PAUL IS GOOD AT THIS-- HE TOO IS A VETERAN AND SPEAKS THE LANGUAGE.

***********

I USED TO WORRY ABOUT MAKING A FOOL OF OURSELVES WITH UNEXPECTED DOG PERFORMANCES- BUT I AM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE ... WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH SUCCESSES TO WEATHER THE STORM OF A MINOR DISASTOR OR TWO.

JUST TRY AND KEEP IT BENEATH THE FOLD...( FRONT PAGE TALK)

***********

NOW......

I HAVE ORDERED A PLAIN DOOR FOR THE TIPI ONTO WHICH I WOUOLD LIKE TO HAVE A PEN AND INK KIND OF DEAL OF MARY'S HEAD.

I DID ONE ONCE OF ONE OF MY MINI'S-- I COPIED A PHOTO BUT I EXHAUSTED MY TALENT ON THAT ONE DRAWING.

CAN WE HAVE A CONTEST OF PEN AND INK SKETCHES OF MARY--

MARK HAS PUT OUT A COLLECTION OF PHOTO'S. NO SKETCH SHOULD BE ENTERED IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE SENSATIVE ABOUT IT NOT WINNING...

THE OTHER OP[TION IS TO USE JANINE'S SKETCH WHICH WAS THE LOGO FOR ANIMAL EPISODES- A CHARCATURE OF A DONKEY SHE ALSO EXHAUSTED HER TALENT ON THAT ONE SKETCH

LET ME FIND... AND POST THAT EFORE ANYONE SPENDS ANY EFFORT ON PEN AND INK..

************

TODAY ALSO.....

PAUL HAS TO PICK UP EARLENE TODAY-- SHE WILL BE BACK FROM HELPING HER SISTER IN NORTH CAROLNAQ.

*******

TOMORROW IS SH#TTING SUNDAY... AND MARK HAS GRACIOUSLY OFFERED TO COOK.. PRAISES BE !!

 WE ARE AGAIN SOLD OUT-- ( MORE PRAISES...)

*****

I BETTER GET AT NUMBER MAKING

I.E. GETTING THE NUMBERS TO LAND ON THOSE 3/4 INCH DOTS

SHOULD BE SIMPLE BUT SOMEHOW NEVER IS. PLEASE,, EVERYONE, DON'T TELL ME HOW--- I HAVE IT WORKING ALMOST... AND THESE RE NOT AVERY DOTS BUT ANOTHER COMMERD\CIAL DOT MAKER -- AND I USE AN EXCELL PROGRAM TO LAND THEM

A STUDY IN PIXELATION/

***********

SAD NEWS AT THE BOTTOM.. BECKY'S DOG UNEXPECTADLY DIED LAST NIGHT WHILE BECKY WAS ON HER WAY HERE.. IT IS A BIG LOSS NOT ONLY FOR BECKY BUT EVERYONE ENJOYED HIS ANTICS AS WATCHDOG WHEN SHE DID OVERNIGHT PUPPY SITTING.

************

YOU GIVE THEM A HAPPY LIFE--- BUT IN ALL PROBABILITY YOU WILL OUTLIVE YOUR PETS. .

THAT RAINBOW BRIDGE IS A HAPPY CONCEPT
 
I WONDER IF MARY HAS EATEN ALL THE CARROTS YET?

3 comments:

  1. While the bridge is supposed to have a never ending supply of their favorite treats, I bet Mary is giving them a run for their money with her carrots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rainbow Bridge manager has had to bring in more gardening angels to plant extra carrots. Luckily, they grow extremely quickly in Heaven....
    I was very sorry to read about Abraham this morning.
    Wishing you all a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My popscicle picture is there WAHOO :) SWEET! I AM ALWAYS THERE IN SPIRIT IF NOT WATCHING

    ReplyDelete