Monday, June 24, 2013

JUNE 24, 2013

THIS BOOK IS INTERFEERING WITH MY DD RESPONSIBILITIES
BUT IT IS COMING...
A FEW MORE STORIES FROM INDIVIDUALS AND THEN LOCATE THE PICTURES.

**************

I AM SO GLAD WE LIVE IN A PAPERLESS SOCIETY-- I HATE TO THINK HOW MUCH PAPER I WOULD GO THRU IF IT WAS NOT PAPERLESS.

*****************
MOST SPECTACULAR NEW S-- THE POWER OF WHATEVER IS STEERING US AROUND... YESTERDAY I SAID I HOPED SOMEONE WOULD SHO W UP FOR STEW WHO COULD CUT MY HAIR..

 LO AND BEHOLD- SOMEONE ARRIVED - THAT I NEVER MET BEFORE.. HER FIRST TIME HERE-- AND SHE WAS A HAIR CUTTER
SO SHE DID THAT.
***
 
AND THE PIECE OF THE FREEZER WE NEEDED ARRIVED -- I WAS TO CALL THE REPAIR PLACE ON MONDAY-- EXCEPT A GUY WHO WORKS FOR CRANNEY'S HOME SERV WAS HERE AND COULD PUT THE PIECE IN PLACE,

************
GOTTA BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR ON THIS DD THING.
********

AS YOU CAN TELL FROM THE CAMERAS PI IS LARGE.. MERLOW IS NOT LARGE.. SHE IS OBVIOUSLY PREGNANT-- BUT NOT HUGE.. PI HAS A WEEK/10 DAYS TO GO SO SHE HAS YET TO BLOSSOM OUT.
***
WE are all set

PI HAS CLAIMED THE TV ROOM AND MERLOW THE KITCHEN SOFA BY THE COFFEE POT.

?SINCE WHEN DID WE HAVE A POT FOR COFFFE?

*********

NOW WITH OLIVER GONE, WE REALLY DON'T HAVE A DOG READY IMMEDIATELY.. HOPEFULY HE IS SURVIVING.. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN TOUCH TODAY

***********

LUNA WENT HOME AGAIN WITH SUNDAY SANDY... SHE WILL BE BACK NEXT SUNDAY..'

************
ALOT OF WORK GOT DONE YESTTERDAY. PAUL IS HAVING A WONDERFUL TIME THROWING THINGS OUT IN THT BIG DUMPSTER

HE STARTED DOWN THE DRIVEWAY WITH A BUNCH OF CRATES ND DID NOT GET PAST SHELIA WHO CLAIMED THEM FOR THE RESCUUE THAT SHE DRIVES FOR...

****************
SHIELA GETS THE GOLD STAR FOR CHIPPING BEEF AMID ALL THE FLIES WHICH AHD ACCUMULATED IN THE GARAGE.

ALL OF US IN THE T TENT NOTICED A TOTAL LACK OF BUGS-- I GUESS THEY WERE ALL IN THE GARAGE CHIPPING BEEF..

AT ANY RATE A CREW WAS ASSEMBLED TO DETAIL THE GARAGE

LOTSA SOAP AND HOT WATER... AND A BUNCH OF STUFF FOR THE DUMPSTER.. IT SHINES NOW.

****************
AND---

3 POSTS GOT PLANTED FOR THE NEW "V" PEN

THE RABBITS SURVIVED

AND BENJAMIN BUCKWHEAT IS ALMOST EATING TREATS OUT OF PAUL'S HAND.

**
WE HAVE A PARADE TO DO AT BROOKSBY ON FRIDAY IT IS THEIR 4TH OF JULY PARADE-- ANYBODY GOING TO BE AROUND TO HELP??

PROBABLY JUST THE BED... BB IS NOT THAT RELIABLE YET.. AT LEAST AT THE MOMENT.

****
WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SOUP[ SPOON THAT I DUG POST HOLES WITH FOR THE NUTT HOUSE... THAT WAS MY FAVORTIE DIGGING DEVICE-- LOOKED RIDICOULOUS BUT IT WAS EFFICIENT.. AND I NEED IT.
*******

FINALLY

YOU HAVE HJEARD ME CARRY ON ABOUT DOGS WITH LEGS 1/2 THEIR HEIGHT-

PI IS HERE -- AND NOTICEABLT A BRICK OF A GAL...

JUST MEASURED-- ELBOW 16" HEIGHT 31.5"

ABOUT WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

*************

DULL DD--- I AM GOING TO FIND A SOUP SPOON AND DIG A HOLE

6 comments:

  1. Carlene,
    Don't forget to put a dryer sheet in eveyone's pocket before you leave for the parade. The dryer sheet will repel any mosquitos that might want to you use as their dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of repelling bugs...I put some skin so soft on the girls and I yesterday before the stew and not one bite. In fact we really didn't see many bugs (except in the garage!!!). The kiddos were amazing helping scrub the floor and even braved the flies that Sheila found!
    We have a wonderful day there yesterday. It was HOT and we did a LOT of work. Loved every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Skin so Soft. it is such a great product and it does not contain deat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I refuse to put Deet on my kids and I have had so many of the dogs lick me that I didn't want to let them get any in their mouths either. We use the dryer sheet method too. I also found these bracelets that are stretchy coils and smell like citronella. We wore them on our ankles.

      Delete
  4. GREAT DD TODAY, CARLENE. ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO READING YOUR DD. THANK YOU! ; )

    ReplyDelete