Sunday, September 15, 2013

sept 15, 2013

O NOT OPERATE MACHINERY UNTIL...ETCC... TAKE HEED... SINCE I DID NOT HAVE A REALLY GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP IN A WEEK, I TOOK 2 BENEDRYL LAST NIGHT... AND SLEPT--- BUT ALSO WAS VERY BUSY ALL NOGHT TRYING TO DESIGN A BRICK BLANKET  MADE OF BRASS. THE FURTHER LOGIC WAS LOOPY IN THAT I WAS TRYING TO PUT IT TOGETHER FROM THE TOP DOWN--- AND THE BRICKS WERE TOO HEAVY--- IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIGURE OUT I HAD TO START WITH THE BRICKS AT THE BOTTOM TO SUPPORT THE TOP ONES.- FUNNY THING IS THAT THE DREAM HAS SEVERAL BASIS IN FACT..

I HAVE TRIED TO REPAIR THE STONE WALL I BUILT SEVERAL TIMES-- THE TOP HAS BEEN SMASHEED BY BIG TRUCKS  AS THEY LEAVE---- AND YOU CAN NOT JUST PUT THE STONES BACK-- YOU HAVE TO REBUILD THE SUPPORT AT THE B OTTOM... TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIGURE THAT OUT.

THE OTHER THING IS  I FOUND MY PEN MAGNET WHICH I USE TO  CHECK THE BRASS HARDWARE  I BUY FOR THE MONKEY FISTS-- SOLID BRASS SHOLD NOT BE MAGNETYIC

ALL THAT GOT IN THAT DREAM...
*******

WHICH BRINGS ANOTHER  .... I BOUGHT THE "HOT PLATE"  THEY ADVERTISE LATE AT NIGHT-- I NEEDED ONE WITH A TIMER SO I WOULD STOP BURNING EVERYTHING I TRY AND COOK...- THIS IS THE  "PUT YOUR HAND ON IT A DN IT IS COOL" .. ONE THAT DEALS IN MAGNETIC HEAT  I AM HAPPY TO REPORT IT IS SUCCESSFUL AS FAR AS NOT BURING  EVERYTHING--- BUT IT DOES NOT LIKE COPPER BOTTOMS-- SO I NEED TO REVIEW THE KIND OF PANS I NEED.  THEY OFFER FREE PANS WITH IT IF YOU PAY THE SHIPPING AND HANDLING OF $69.99..
***********

WE NOW HAVE A KEURIG IN THE TTENT-- THNKS TO A CP... THAT IS JUST PLAIN NICE...  AND I NEVER WOULD HAVE BOUGHT ONE  ON MY  OWN..
**********
PEOPLE ARE SHOWING UP AND GETING THINGS DONE--- STEVE WS HERE OVERNIGHT AND MADE PROGRESS ON SEVERAL FRONTS...  WE AERE PULLING TOGETHER FOR THIS OCTOBERFEST...

I HAVE SAID "ALL HANDS ON DECK"   FOR THIS-- AND SDP WILL BUY THE REGULAR VOLUNTEERS  A LOBSTER/CHICKEN DINNER ON SATURDAY FOR THAT,, I NEED TO HAVVE A BODY COUNT AND WHETHER YOU WANT CHICKEN OR LOBSTER-- THERESA IS KEEPING THAT TALLY SO GET IN TOUCH WITH HER ---pooh3@comcast.net

THAT GOES FOR ANYONE ELSE WHO JUST WANTS TO COME TO THE SATURDAY AFTERNOON   PARTY  -- EXCEPT THOSE WILL HAVE TO PAY $30 FOR LOBSTER ND $25 FOR THE CHICKEN DINNERS   GET IN TOUCH WITH THERESA-- I AM THINKING DINNER  AT ABOUT 5PM????  EITEHER THE TTENT OR THE ARENA...

******************

FOR THOSE OF YOU WATCHING THE 5PM MAIL CALL... WITH BAILEY GETTING THE MAIL BASKET..

WE HAVE A PROBLEM--- COUPLE DAYS AGO SHE GOT THE BSAASKET- STARTED TO GIVE IT TO ME-- BUT SAW I HAD A COOKIE SHE DID NOT LIKE-- SO SHE SPILLED THE BASKET, THEN GOT ON THE COUCH AND PROCEEDED TO CHEW UP THE BASKET..  UNTIL I GOT A DESIREABLE TREAT-- THEN SHE BROUGHT IT TO ME.

WELL-- THAT CONCEPT HAS GONE FURTHERE..  SHE IS NOW BEING FUSSY ABOUT WHAT I HAVE IN MY HAND WHEN SHE APPROACHES WITH THE BASKET.  IF IT IS NOT WHT SHE HAS IN MIND FOR A TREAT  SHE TAKES OFF... NOT TO RETURN UNTIL I DISPLAY WHAT SHE WANTS.....  ND I CAN NOT REPRAMIAND HER ON CAMERA... SHE SEEMS TO SENSE THAT  AND IS GETTING AWAY WITH MURDER...

PEOPLE ARE LOVING IT...  THEY LOVED IT WHEN SHE BEHAVED PERFECTLY-- NOW THEY LOVE HVING HE DISPLAY AN ORNERY STREAK.
************
I FINALLY GOT THE DOG'S CHARTS OUT OF MY BEDROOM...

I THINK I NOW HAVE ONE ROOM TO MYSELF....

MAYBE...

3 comments:

  1. BAILEY IS HILARIOUS!!! WE ARE ENJOYING HER ANTICS!!! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW I'M GOING TO HAVE TO WORK TWICE AS HARD TO REMEMBER TO BE WATCHING AT 5 EVERY DAY, JUST TO SEE WHAT BAILEY TRIES TO GET AWAY WITH! iT'S NICE TO KNOW THAT OUR DANE ISN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS ORNERY. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE GOOD & THE BAD WITH US! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like I'm going to have to send you some of my home made treats for Bailey.....

    ReplyDelete