Sunday, September 8, 2013

sunday some day in septemberish
I STILL HAVE EMAILS I AM NOT REECIEVING IN A TIMELY FASHION..
THE MAGNATUDE OF THE PROBLEM IS MIND BOGGLING-

WHEN I FINALLY NOTICED I WAS GETTING 2-3 EMAILS A DAY INSTEAD OF THE USUAL 40-50 I CALLED AOL HELP
AFTER MUCH BUTTON PUSHING THE MAN DISCOVERED I HAD 28,000 OVER THE PAST 3 YEARSS "PARKED" SOMEWHERE
WHICH HE THEN DOWNLOADED TO MY MACHINE-- AND IN A FILE WITH THE LAST 6 MONTHS HE RETURENED 1100 TO ME.

I TRIED TO GO THRU THE 1100  ...SEMI SUCCESSFULLY -- HOW MANY OMAHA STEAK ADS DO YOU THINK I HAD???  OR  MALE  PILLS???

IT IS VERY DISCOURAGING.
GETTING RID OF AOL SOUNDS WONDERFUL-- EXCEPT I DON'T KNOW WHAT ADDRESS FILES AND EMAILS ARE ON MY MACHINE OR STORED WITH THEM

I AM SURE I COULD UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS IF I HAD NOTHING ELSE TO DO-
 BUT I CAN NOT HAVEE ALL THIS GOING ON WHEN I HAVE SDP PROBLEMS TO HANDLE...

ALL THIS AND I HAVE A DAUGHTER WHO IS A PROFESSOR IN THIS KIND OF STUFF-- BUT SHE IS OVER BOOKED AND FRAGILE SO I DON'T DARE ASK...
BUT IT IS GETTING TO BE-- WHICH OF US IS IN THE WORST SHAPE.??

SIMPLE THINGS JUST STOP ME COLD... LIKE IS MY MAILING LIST ON AOL OR ON MY MACHINE??
THINK DAILY DOGGIE....

I WISH IT WAS COMICAL...

OR EASY TO DO -- LIKE LAYING COBBLESTONES-- YOU PICK UP A 30 POUND ROCK- PUT IT DOWN AND IT STAYS THERE-   IT DOES NOT BLOW AWAY I THE WIND......UNLIKE THE COMPUTER WHICH I TYOPED IN ALL  THE CURRENT  RABIES INFORMATION   PUSHED THE SAVE BUTTON AND THE CORRECTIOSN ALL WENT AWAY TO LORD KNOWS WHERE  1 HOUR WSTED.
]I PREFER TTO DEAL WITH COBBLESTONES.

THE TT ANEX IS FLOORED-- WITH GRANITE COBBLESTONES.  THANKS TO LAURIE-S HELP-- I SAT AND CRAWLED AROUND AND SHE LUGGED--- WE WERE LATER JOINED BY EARLENE AND A FEW OTHERS  BUT IT IS AS DONE AS IT IS GOING TO BE.

YOU CAN SYTAND AROUND FOIREVER AND DECIDE ONE ROCK SHOULD BE 1/2 INCH HIGHER-- 
THAT PROCESS IS OFVERWITH 
 AS LOPSIDED AS IT NOWE IS, IT FUNCTIONS. WE WILL ENJOY IT AS IS.
******
THE WHOLE PLACE IS SLIGHTLY LOPSIDED  WHY SHOULD THAT FLOOR BE ANY DIFFERENT.??
*********
ONE OF THE CAMERA PEOPLE SHOWED ME HOW TO GET RID OF AUTOMATIS SPELL CHECK...
SO WE ARE BACK TO MY GRAMATICAL MIS-SPELLINGS AND TYPOS  WHICH ARE LEGENDARY.
***************
THE PUPS ARE MUCH BETTER BEHAVED SINCE WE SCALED DOWN THE STIMULATION.. WHEN THEY GET NOISY-- DON'T ADD TO IT WITH JIGGLING A TOY IN THEIR FACES-- GO FOR THE SLOW PATTING... 

----------
 THEY ARE NEED ING MORE "EXPERIENCES"   AND SHOULD GO FOR MEGAN MARCHES TO FLAT FIELD OR THE ARENA... I DON'T THINK THEY AVE EVER BEEN DOWN TH EHORSE ALLEYWAY  -- THINGS LIKE THAT.  SMELLEY THINGS

***********
 THE DRYWELL FOR THE BARN IS IN-- IT IS HUGE AND SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM FOR YEARS TO COME...
MASTERSON BROUGHT IN A SMALLER CRAWLER THING TO DO THE ELECTRIC TO THE TT ENT ON MONDAY== SO WE HAVE A SPLENDID ARRAY OF MACHINERY

I AM THINKING CALENDAR????? BAILEY?????
***********
I THINK MARK OFFERED TO GRILL STUFF TODAY IN PENAQNCE FOR SENDING ME THE KIRBY VAC SALSPERSON.

AND WE HAVE A REFRIGERATOR OPENING TODAY--  IT IS A THING OF BEAUSTY...  THE WHOLE T TENT ISMUCH MORE FUNCTIONAL .
IT IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE. FOR THIS OCTOBERFEST THING/

***********
SPEAKING OF ARRIVLS-- THE  CP  HAWAII COOKIE LADY IS COMEING TOMORROW AFTERNOON FOR A QUICK VISIT 
IT IS FUN TO HAVE CP ARRIVE AND GET ON CAMERA TO TALK TO OTHER CP.S

THE WHOLE EPISODE IS ENTERTAINING..

I COULD HAE WSO MUCH MORE FUN IF I WAS NOT BOGGED DOWN WITH IMPEDIMENTA.

MAYBE I NEED TO APPLY MY  CREATIVITY TO UN-BOGGING MY EXISTANCE.

I WILL WORK ON THAT.

3 comments:

  1. GIVE YAHOO! A TRY. SET UP A YAHOO! EMAIL ADDRESS, BUT STILL KEEP YOUR AOL EMAIL ADDRESS. ONCE THE YAHOO! EMAIL ADDRESS IS SET UP, START GIVING THAT EMAIL ADDRESS OUT INSTEAD OF THE AOL EMAIL ADDRESS. THE EMAILS YOU HAVE RECEIVED AT AOL WILL STAY THERE AT AOL FOREVER...SORT OF LIKE BEING FILED IN A FILING CABINET. THEY'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU TO REFER TO. DON'T USE GOOGLE'S G-MAIL. GOOGLE SCANS/READS ALL EMAILS YOU SEND, AND PRETTY SOON YOU START GETTING A GAZILLION ONLINE ADS, BASED ON THE KEY WORDS IN YOUR G-MAIL MESSAGES THAT GOOGLE HAS FOUND BY "READING" YOUR G-MAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARLENE...I HAVE AOL AND REALLY LIKE THEIR EMAIL SYSTEM. WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS SET UP SPAM FILTERS AND YOU WILL SEE A BIG REDUCTION IN SPAM GOING INTO YOUR REGULAR EMAILS. ON THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER, WHERE YOUR NAME IS AND YOU SIGN IN, THERE IS ALSO THE WORD OPTIONS. CLICK ON THAT AND THEN, IN THE LEFT HAND COLUMN,GO DOWN TO SPAM SETTINGS. IT'S PRETTY SELF-EXPLANATORY FROM THERE. I TRIED YAHOO AND HOTMAIL BUT I REALLY THINK AOL HAS A GOOD SPAM FILTERING SYSTEM. YOU WILL STILL NEED TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER FROM TIME TO TIME AS GOOD EMAILS MAY GO IN THERE ON OCCASION. GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete