Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DEC 11, 2013

SO MUCH NEWS...

FIRST AND FOREMOST.. CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, WE WERE ALL COLD SOBER LAST NIGHT AT MAIL CALL-- EVEN BAILEY GOT INTO THE BIZZARRE ACTION- A CONGA LINE??? INCLUDING BUD AND PAUL???L??? NEVER 6 MONTHS AGO WOULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED...

AND WE ARE WORKING HARD AT SOUND...   99.9% OF THE CAMERA PEPLE ARE GREAT... BUT THERE HAS TO BE ONE WHO STATED HOW SIMPLE IT WOULD BE TO CONNECT SOUND BY FLIPPING A SWITCH..  WELL I DON'T KNOW WHAT FLIPPING SWITCH THEY HAVE IN MIND...  TIM IS SENDING US THINGS  LIKE  "ENCODER" TODAY  AND A BUNCH OF WIRES TO GO WITH THE MIC SET SOMEONE SENT ME A WHILE AGO...
I THINK THE BEST WAY TO TYU THIS IS TO HAVE SOUND DURING THE TIME I WRITE THE DAILY DOGGIE AND DURING MAIL CLL..  IT CAN NOT BE ON ALL DAY-- I KNOW MOST OF YOU WILL UNDERSTAND- BUT THERE WILL BE SOMEONE WHO WILL DECIDE THEY ARE ENTITLED AND DEPRIVED-- WHATEVER... 

MIND YOU WE HAVN'T GOT ANY SOUND GOING YET-- JUST PIECES FLOATING AROUND THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF UPS.

THERE IS MANY A SLIP TWIXT CUP AND LIP....
************

YOU HAVE ALL HEARD THE SPOUTING OF IF THE HAIRS  IN AND AROUND THE DOGS EARS ARE WHITE- THEY ARE DEAF--- BLACK THEY CAN HEAR...
WELL I AM NOT WILLING TO SAY FOR SURE... BUT BOO - WHO IS TOTALLY WHITE HEAD/NECK AREA.. LOOKS LIKE SHE CAN HEAR-- I DO NOT KNOW HOW ELSE TO EXPLAIN HER REACTIONS..  SHE IS PERSONALITY PLUS !!

ARIOT--- I AM NOT SURE OF... JURY IS STILL OUT ON THAT ONE. AND WE HAVE A SMALL COLLECTION OF DOG WHISTLES-- SILENT AND OTHERWISE...
***************

I AM ENJOYING THE RADIO SOMEONE SENT ME-- HANDEL'S MESSIAH AT THE MOMENT....  IT IS A LOVELY RADIO -- HAS A KNOB YOU TURN FOR "ON  / OFF".... NONE OF THIS I/O  NONSENSE.
*******  
I WISH WHEN PEOPLE SENT STUFF THEY WOULD  SEND IT TO ...

 THEIR NAME 
SERVICE DOG PROJECT
37 BOXFLRD RD
IPSWICH MA 01938

THEN I WOULD .... MIGHT... KNOW WHO TO THANK...

ALSO THE PANTS AND SHIRT-- ANOTHER GHOSTLY  HAPPENING... 

I ORDERED A PAIR OF PANTS AND SHIRT FROM LLBEAN-- BECAUSE IF THEY DON'T FIT YOU CAN SIMPLY SEND THEM BACK...-- THE PANTS ARE ( THANKFULLY ) TOO BIG... AND BEFORE I GOT TO RETURN THEM A CAMERA PERSON SENT ME THE EXACT THING-- EVEN SAME COLOR TURTLENECK-- AND THOSE FIT.. NO NAME ON THE SHIPPING LABEL

? THE GHOST AGAIN???
********
SPEAKING OF GHOSTS-- I  DID---- AS WAS SUGGESTED BY A CP------ ASK THE GHOST TO FIND MY LOST MARBLES... TO NO AVAIL..
SO ... I MUST AWAY TO THE MARBLE STORE---  I CAN NOT MAKE ANY MORE 1" TIL I GO THERE.  ( WE DO HAVE  QUITE A FEW AS Bck up)
************
12 yesrs ago  ALL I WAS THINKING OF WAS HELPING PEOPLE WITH MY DOG TRAINING ABILITIES.... AND HERE I AM .. IN THE MONKEY FIST BUSINESS, BOTTLING PUPPY BREATH AND SELLNG BOOKS AND JEWELERY...  GO FIGURE.. 

BUT WE  ARE TURNING OUT GREAT DOGS....

THIS REMINDS ME OF A STORY... ( IT ALWAYS DOES...)
WE WERE IN A RESTAURANT IN WASHING TON DC--- MY SISTER AND FAMILY  ( HUSBAND A RETIRED CHEM ENGINEER WHO IS A SMALL PLANE PILOT)
WE GOT INTO AN ARGUEMENT ABOUT THE LIGHTER THAN AIR PLANE THAT HAD JUST MADE A TRIP ROUND THE WORLD-- FLYING EAST TO WEST .. AGAINST THE PREVAILING WINDS-- HE WAS INTO THE PHYSICS OF FLIGHT-- I WAS INTO WATCHING BIRDS FLY-... RISING THEN COASTING...- IT WAS A NOISY ARGUEM,ENT-- EVENTUALLY SURROUNDING TABLES GOT IN THE MAYLAY AND SOMEONE SAID "WHAT ARE YOU TWO AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERS?" AND MY BROTHER IN LAW SAID "NO SHE IS A DOG TRAINER"   IN A VERY DEGRADING MANNER.  BECAUSE I KEPT  SAYING "THEY FLEW MY WAY"  I CAN STILL START A WHALE OF A FAMILY ARGUEMENT BY SINGING FRANK SINATRA'S "THEY DID IT MY WAY"
*******
CHAOS'S PUPS ARE ACTIVE-- UP AND ON THE RUN...  I NEED TO TRY AND WORK BOO AND ARIOT INTO THE BACK DECK WITH OPAL AN DBENTLEY

ESPECIALLY SINCE BENTLEY SEEMS TO BE MOVING IN WITH JANINE...-- THIS IS A GOOD IDEA--  HE WILL BE HERE DAILY AS SHE COMES AND GOES FEEDING HORSED... THAN THEN HE GOES OME WITH HER  AND TAKES HIS  TERRIBLE  TAIL WITH HIM--
**********
I FORGET THE REST OF THE NEWS...
AGE IS A WONDERFUL THING.

7 comments:

  1. I was going to ask if you found your marbles, but after seeing yesterday's mail call, I see all y'all have a screw loose! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With age also comes selective hearing and memory....our home is full of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "37 BOXFLRD RD" SHOULD BE "37 BOXFORD RD"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DON'T THINK IT'S A WISE DECISION TO ADD SOUND TO THE SDP VENUE. ONE, BECAUSE MANY OF THE CONVERSATIONS ARE CLIENT PRIVATE, AND, TWO, BECAUSE I THINK IT WILL CRAMP YOUR STYLE, AS WELL AS THAT OF YOUR STAFF. IF THE SOUND IS TURNED ON, I THINK THE ATMOSPHERE AT SDP WILL BECOME STILTED AND LOSE ITS SPONTANEITY. AND, IF AFTER MAIL CALL, YOU FORGET TO TURN THE SOUND OFF, THERE'S THE POSSIBILITY CLIENT PRIVATE, AND OTHER PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS, WILL BE HEARD BY THE CONSUMING PUBLIC. I JUST DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THE ADDITION OF SOUND TO THE SDP VENUE. OTHER CPS HAVE VOICED SIMILAR FEELINGS. PLUS, AS ONE CP POINTED OUT, A LOT OF TIMES A BOOK IS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE, I.E., YOU ENJOY THE BOOK FIRST, THEN GO SEE THE MOVIE; SOMETIMES THE MOVIE JUST DOESN'T MEASURE UP TO THE BOOK. ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PEARL, I FIND MYSELF AGREEING WITH YOU... IN SPITE OF MYSELF. ;) I WOULD RATHER HAVE A SITUATION WHERE THE SOUND WAS JUST LISTENING TO THE PUPPIES, BECAUSE CARLENE AND THE STAFF WILL KEEP US APPRISED OF THE GOINGS-ON THAT WE SHOULD HEAR. PART OF THE CHARM OF MAIL CALL IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT'S BEING SAID JUST BY WATCHING, AND I AGREE IT WOULD END UP STILTED AND/OR CENSORED. IF THEY WANT TO PUT A MIC IN WITH THE PUPPIES DURING THE PEOPLE-QUIET TIMES, THAT WOULD BE HEAVENLY!

      Delete
    2. HI, MANDY, YES TO YOUR COMMENTS. IT MAKES ME SICK THAT CARLENE (AND STAFF) HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SOUND WHEN THEY HAVE A GAZILLION OTHER THINGS GOING ON.

      Delete
  5. I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT USE OF AUDIO TO DO A Q&A ROUND TABLE TYPE BROADCAST...AFTER 9:00 PM...HA HA! AND SINCE YOU ARE A FAN OF MIKE ROWE, HE COULD HOST!!!

    ReplyDelete