Saturday, May 31, 2014

MAY 31,2014
OLD AGE IS NOT FOR THE ELDERLY...  AND I KNOW I AM ONLY ALLOWED ONE AILMENT A DAY-- SO HERE IS TODAYS.... I WOKE UP AT 2AM WHICH IS USUAL-- STARTED  TO GET OUT OF BED  AND MY LEFT FOOT CURLED SIDEWAYS SO I COULD NOT GET THE BOTTOM PART ON THE FLOOR..AND MY RIGHT FOOT WAS NOT ALL THAT HAPPY EITHER.  SO THERE I SAT WISHING I DID NOT HAVE THAT SECOND GLASS OF WATER BEFORE BED.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVE THESE PROBLEMS--- I WEAR THAT  "I HAVE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP" THING AROUND MY NECK, BUT I AM EMBARASSED TO PUSH THE BUTTON AND HAVE TO SAY I CAN'T GET THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT ON THE FLOOR.  -- SAME KIND OF THING AS THE DAY I WAS ATTACKED BY MY BATHROBE AND MY ARMS WERE STUCK OVER MY HEAD.. SO I COULDNT' EVEN PUSH THE BUTTON IF I WANTED TO... 

IT DID GO AWAY BUT IT GAVE ME TIME TO REMEMBER--- WITH CAREFUL STUDY/PLANNING  ONE WAY TO SET AN ALARM FOR EARLY RISING... IS TO HAVE A BIG GLASS OF WATER BEFORE BED  AND YOUR BLADDER WILL WAKE YOU UP...  
THERE WILL BE NO "I OVERSLEPT"

HOW DID I GET ON THIS TOPIC--- EXCEPT I DID FIND IT INTERESTING THAT MY OLDEST DAUGHTER HAS HER EARLY MORNING COFFEE PLANNED SO SHE HAS NO PROBLEM ON THE COMMUTER TRAIN.

I CAN'T DO THAT FOR THE NUTTY PROFESSOR-- HOWEVER I AM GETING SHORT ON IDEAS... ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM NOT FUNCTIONING ON ALL 3 CYLINDARS.

***********
LARRY WAS BACK YESTERDAY WITH RUCKUS-- WHO IS BEHAVING PERFECTLY-- THEY ARE REALLY HAVING A GOOD TIME TOGETHER-- SHE ADORES HIM---

HE CAME UP THE DRIVEWAY JUST AS WE WERE ALL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE ANGLES TO GIVE IS A NICE ROOF ON THE MEAT SHACK...-- HE IS A CONTRACTOR AND MADE US A PATTERN  WHICH WE WILL DO TODAY... SO WERE DID HE COME FROM JUST AS WE NEEDED HIM.???

 I AM BEGINNING TO CONSIDER THESE CONCEPTS AS "HEAVEN SENT" - WE NEED TO MAKE A LIST

LIKE -- SICK PUP - COULD NOT FIND GEORGE AND MY DAUGHTER UNEXPECTEDLY COMES FOR A VISIT WITH A COLLEGE FRIEND-- WHO IS A VETERNARIAN

LIKE-- DOGS TOTALLY DESTROYED MY ONLY PAIR OF SNEAKERS AND BLUE GWEN TOOK A BOX OF SHIRTS UPSTAIRS AND FOUND A BRAND NEW PAIR OF MY SIZE SNEAKERS - STILL IN THE BOX-- IN THE HALL--

LIKE- I SPENT A COUPLE HOURS DIDDLING WITH THE VIDEO CAMERA AND  THOUGHT OF PUTTIN G  A  VOLUNTEER HELP NEEDED AD IN THIS DD--- AND CARLA'S SON CAME UP THE DRIVEWAY NEEDING TO MAKE A VIDEO FRO SOME CLASS HE IS TAKENG..( YESTERDAY)

LIKE  THE ANNENBERG FOUNDATION GIVING US THE FIRST GRANT... THEN ASKING IF WE WOULD LIKE MORE???  JUST AS I WAS BEGINNING TO PANIC...

THERE IS A LONG LIST OF "WHY DID THIS JUST HAPPEN RIGHT NOW"
MY MEMORY DOES NOT DO THIS JUSTICE-- THERE IS A SIGNIFICANTLY LONG LIST OF SOLUTIONS THAT HAVE MAGICALLY APPEARED... ( AND REMEMBER I AM A MATH TYPE-- THE PROBABILITY OF THESE HAPPENINGS IS STAGGERING).
***********
 I AM TOLD WE HAVE 2 YOUNG/STRONG TYPES COMING TODAY--  SO WE CAN GET OUT THE SCAFFOLDING TO PUT THE ROOF ON THE SHACK-- AND PAINT TH EPEAK IN THE BARN.

I GOT THE SEESAW BUILT YESTERDAY FOR WILLIAM AND A POSSIBLE CALENDAR SHOT-- IT NEEDS PAINTING.... AND A FEW PUPS NEED "TRAINING" FOR THE SHOT..
*****
NOW TO FINISH THE CHINESE FOOD FOR BREAKFAST AND GET TO WORK.

4 comments:

  1. WHAT LOTS OF FOLKS CALL COINCIDENCES, I LIKE TO CALL GODINCIDENCES. AMAZING HOW WE GET WHAT WE NEED JUST WHEN WE NEED IT. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. MAKE A GREAT DAY CARLENE.

    I ALSO HAVE FOOT AND LEG CRAMPS AND MY FEET TURN IN THE MOST PECULIAR POSITIONS. NOT SURE WHAT CAUSES IT BUT I DON'T LIKE THEM AT ALL. THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET THEM TO GO AWAY IS TO STAND ON THEM AND THAT IS QUITE THE TRICK SOMETIMES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'VE LEARNED A WAY TO AWAY THE CRAMPS USING PRESSURE POINTS. IT INVOLVES THE NOSE BONE (SEPTUM) BUT IS HARD TO DESCRIBE. HERE IS A DESCRIPTION I FOUND ONLINE.

    "2 SIMPLE REMEDIES TO STOP THE ONSET OF LEG CRAMPS. ONE PRESSURE POINT IS BETWEEN, AND TO THE FRONT OF, THE SPACE BETWEEN YOUR BIG TOW AND THE SECOND TOE. FIRM PRESSURE WITH ONE OR TWO FINGERS AT THE ONSET OF CRAMP WILL STOP IT INSTANTLY. THE SECOND PRESSURE POINT IS THE SEPTUM? WHICH IS THE LOWER BONE BETWEEN THE NOSTRILS. FIRM PRESSURE ON THIS POINT WITH THE INSIDE OF THE FOREFINGER AT THE FIRST SIGN OF LOWER LEG CRAMP WILL STOP IT DEAD. THIS LAST ONE SOUNDS SILLY I KNOW, BUT PLEASE TRY IT AS IT NEARLY ALWAYS WORKS."

    I'VE NEVER TRIED THE ONE BETWEEN MY TOES, BUT THE NOSE ONE WORKS EVERYTIME. I ACTUALLY PINCH THE BONE BECAUSE IT REQUIRES A LOT OF PRESSURE. THE CRAMP FADES AWAY IMMEDIATELY BUT HOLD IT A LITTLE LONGER TO ENSURE IT WON'T COME BACK. GOOD LUCK CARLENE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree that they are Godincidences and they just can't be explained. I pray for your group daily because you do such a good work and I'm sure other cps pray too that you will receive what you need just when you need it. Seems like it is working.

    ReplyDelete