Sunday, June 8, 2014

JUNE 8 2014
TODAY IS THE DAY FOR ME TO TACKLE THE IRS..-- AND SINCE ALL OF YOU LIKE DETAILS....AND SOME  CP'S  ARE NEW....

I HAVE THIS ON GOING ARGUEMENT WITH THE IRS ABOUT RUNNING A TANNING BOOTH.  I NEVER HAVE RUN A TANNING BOOTH NOR  DO I WANT TO.. IT IS THE 990 FORM "THE RETURN OF ORGANIZATION EXEMPT FROM INCOME TAX..."  SO I SHOULD-- AND DO  TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY.

BUT.......  THEY HAVE A 4 PAGE LIST OF THINGS ---INCLUDING #14  THE TANNING BOOTH QUESTION...ALMOST ALL OF WHICH GET CHECKED NO.  EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE THEY THROW IN A YES JUST TO SHAKE YOU  UP...  

SO I DID ALL THAT... AND NOW I HAVE A LETTER... "WE NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION"

"IF YOU CHECKED BOX 3 YOU MUST COMPLETE SCHEDULE H" ......  YES  NO
  WELL I CHECKED A BOX..... I CHECKED "NO" ( DID WE DONATE TO ANY POLITICAL CAMPAIGN?)
WHY I ASSUMED  THE  "NO"   MEANT I DID NOT HAVE TO DO SCHEDULE H I DO NOT KNOW...  

SO TODAY I MUST GET A SCHEDULE H AND DECLARE
"WHAT % WAS SPENT ON \POLITICAL CAMPAIGNS?...........  ZERO
"WHAT DID I DO WITH THE REST?" ........................................I BOUGHT DOG FOOD. 

THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T LIKE THAT ANSWER... THE IRS S DISTINCTLY LACKING IN A SENSE OF HUMOR.. 
 BUT THIS LETTER GOES ON AND ON

IF YOU CHECKED LINES 5,7 8  YOU MUST COMPLETE PART II LINES 1-11... ETC  

I HAVE TO ADMIT-- ANY QUESTION THAT SAYS "IF YOU CHECK  YES.. YOU MUST......" I CHECK THOSE NO  BECAUSE THE SERVICE DOG PROJECT IS EXTREMELY SIMPLE-- AND I HAVEN'T A CLUE WHAT SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS MEAN..
THEY HAVE SOME VERY LARGE WORDS IN THEM.

HOW ABOUT "DID THE OGANIZATION HAVE ANY UNRELATED BUSINESS INCOME "

 I TOTAlly  IGNORED OUR "PUPPY BREATH MANUFACTURING COMPANY" WHICH SELL THE VIALS  OF PUPPY BREATH FOR $8   ( REFILS ARE $5)
 OR HOW ABOUT THE  "FROZEN RODENT DELIVERY COMPANY" ...GETTING  HEALTHY /DEAD RATS TO GEORGE TO REHAB OWLS....  (BE CAREFUL ABOUT LOOKING IN THE GUEST HOUSE FREEZER.)

 MEMBERSHIPS?  HOW ABOUT THE "IPSWICH SHATUPON SOCIETY"   AND THE VALUE OF THE CERTIFICATE AWARDED?  $0.0036-- ANYTHING ELSE IS A GIFT FROM ME PERSONALLY AND TOTALLY UNRELATED TO ANY TAX.

SO I HAVE A PROBLEM..  FILLING OUT THIS #^%%&^% QUESTIONNAIRE IS GOING TO TAKE MORE OF MY TIME THAN I CAN WILLINGLY GIVE...

************
OTHER THAN THAT...

THE DOOR IS ON THE MEAT SHACK--- WHICH STILL AWAITS A PROPER NAME AND COLOR OF PAINT--- STEVE GETS TO DECIDE THAT...

AS FOR THE ROVING VOMIT AND POO REPOR T  WE HAVE A COUPLE-- ARGE-- THE LITTLE GUY--  WAS BAD LAST NIGHT --- THROWING UP  6 TIMES-- BUT NOW SEEMS OK-   AND VICTORIA HAD SOME VERY LOOSE POO-- WAS THE ONLY   NOTABLE ACTIVITY OVERNIGHT

SARGE IS WAILING FOR BREAKFAST AS I TYPE-- AND HILLARY DID GIVE HIM SOME BABY FOOD WHICH DID STAY DOWN.

ALL WE CAN DO IS SUFFER THRU THIS-- THEY SEEM TO GET OVER IT.  BIGGEST SUPPORT IS TO WATCH FOR DEHYDRATION AND GIVE FLUIDS IF NEESSARY.
*******

SADLY  THERESA HAS GIVEN HER  3 WEEK  NOTICE  --- SHE WILL GO ON VOLUNTEER STATUS- BUT CAN NOT COMMIT TO A REGULAR  SCHEDULE..
THAT LEAVES US SCROUNGING FOR HELP TO COVER HER MULTITUDE OF JOBS... THE BIGGEST OF WHICH IS :WHERE IS ANYTHING...  SHE HAS BEEN HERE 10 YEARS.  HOPEFULLY SHE WILL CARRY HER CELL PHONE  AND HELP US FIND THINGS..
********

A QUICK TRIP TO HOME DEPOT FOR INSULATION AND THE SUNDAY STEW  BUNCH SHOULD BE ARRIVEING.

IF  I COULD GET EVERY STEWER TO PUT IN ONE RAIL-- PROGRESS ON THE FENCE WOULD BE SIGNIFICANT..

AND TRACY WILL BE HERE TO PICK UP COOKIE TODAY.  SHE IS GOING HOME WITHOUT A PUP- WHICH SHOULD BE FINE-- I HAVE NOT  BEEN ABLE TO GET ANY MILK OUT OF HER IN 2 DAYS...

2 comments:

  1. HEY, CARLENE... HOW ABOUT CALLING THE MEAT SHACK THE "ROAST ROOST"???

    I'M SO SORRY ABOUT ALL THE VOMIT AND POOP. HOPE ALL THE PUPS MAKE IT THROUGH HEALTHY AND STRONG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES! I WILL MISS TERESA'S SENSE OF HUMOR AN LAUGH!!! I KNOW SDP WILL MISS MANY MORE THINGS ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL PERSON THAN WE COULD EVER KNOW.... LIKE "EVERYTHING"!
    HOPE WE STILL GET TO SEE HER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

    ReplyDelete