Thursday, October 23, 2014

OCT 23 2014
HERE'S me and the fruit fly speech

GEORGE SWIPES/SCRATCHES  AT THEM ONLY TWICE-- MY COUNT WAS MORE LIKE 5
************
HOW COME NO CUT AND PASTE   REPORTS TODAY?????

HOW COME WITH DONATING 70 DOGS TO  RECIPIENTS DO I HAVE TO BEG  FOR REPORTS????
COME ON YOU LOT..... !!!~  
LYNNE GETS THE DAY OFF BECAUSE SHE GAVE A LIVE  BIT LAST NIGHT WHICH WAS VERY GOOD... SO GOOD THAT THEY CONTINUED TO RUN IT ALL NIGHT-  BUT THE REST OF YOU..... 

GRRRRRRRRRRRR,

COULD BE IT IS MY FAULT FOR NOT INSISTING-- OR MAKING THE DUE DATE DEFINITE.. NEXT VOLUNTEER WHO I S LOOKING FOR AN INSIDE JOB   COULD HELP WITH THIS..

HOW ABOUT... IF YOUR LAST NAME BEGINS WITH A THRU J   YOUR REPORTING DATE IS THE 10TH OF THE MONTH    K THRU   P IS THE   20TH  Q THRU Z  THE 30TH---    AND IF YOU DON'T ,....DON'T ASK ME TO SIGN YOUR  YEARLY RECERTFICATION-- WE WORKED HARD TO DONATE THESE DOGS TO  YOU...  THERE ARE ADI MEMBERS WHO ARE CRITICAL OF US FOR NOT CHARGING  MANY THOUSANDS FOR THEM--

CASE IN POINT-----  ANY OF OUR RECIPIANTS WHO LOOSE A DOG ARE MOVED UP ON THE LIST FOR GETTING A NEW ONE...   I HAVE A WOMAN WHO GOT A WONDERFUL DOG FROM US--- WAAAAAY BACK  IN 2005 OR 6--  JUST LOST THE DOG, NOW IS FINDING HOW MUCH THE DOG DID FOR HER AND WANTS ANOTHER...  SHE IS A VERY BRIGHT WOMAN-- AND DELIGHTFUL COMPANY---  BUT------ AND IT IS A BIG BUTTTTTT-  SHE IS A "SNOW BUNNY"  TYPE-- SUMMERS IN MAINE AND WINTERS DOWN  SOUTH-- GOING UP AND DOWN RT 95 MANY TIMES A YEAR-- AND ONLY STOPPED IN HERE ONCE.   I REMINDED HER SEVERAL TIMES....  WE ARE 2 MILES OFF RT 95  I MAYBE HAD  8 EMAILS FROM HER IN THE 10 YEARS.  i am sure the dog had a wonderful life with her----  I HAVE A  FRIEND WHO LIVES IN THE SAME TOWN IN MNAINE AND HE USED TO REPORT... BUT........

SOMEHOW THERE IS SOMETHING I MISSED IN COMMUNICATING WITH HER.  THESE ARE TEH "CHILDREN " OF OUR VOLUNTEERS AND CAMERA PEOPLE... TO HAVE ONE JUST DISAPPEAR
IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.  THESE ARE NOT ITALIAN SHOES OUT OF MACY'S....
SO ALTHO I EXPECT TO BE GETTING A DOG FOR HER EVENTUALLY, I HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HER NAME---- yOU KNOW WHat senior memory is like--
**************
TWO BITS OF EXCITEMENT FOR THE DAY....

TEH NEW  GOLF CART IS TO ARRIVE BETWEEN 9 AND 10  WEATHER PERMITTING ( AND I AM TOLD WE HAVE TREES DOWN IN THE STREET- BUT OUT DRIVEWAY IS CLEAR SO FAR...)  MANY THANKS TO THE 3 DONORS WHO FUNDED IT... I WILL CERTAINLY  ENJOY IT... AND MY GREEN ONE CAN BECOME THE "BEATER" WITH THE TOOLS ON IT...

I NEED TO CLEAR OUT A DRY PLACE FOR THEM TO WORK-- BECAUSE IT IS SHIPPED WITHOUT THE TOP--- THE  GARAGE IS A POSSIBILITY IF IT DOES NOT STINK OF OLD BEEF---  THE DOOR HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR WEEKS  NOW...

OR THE HORSE ALLEYWAY/ ARENA IS PROBABLY A BETTER CHOICE.....
******
EXPLORE IS SENDING A NEW TECH TO SEE IF WE CAN IMPROVE ON  THE PICTURE A ND SOUND TYPE PROBLEMS... HE IS DUE HERE SOMETHIME THIS MORNING...   SO EXPECT CAMERA   STRANGENESS.
*****

 AND I OBVIOUSLY NEED TO REDESIGN MY LAUNDRY PROCEEDURE... LAUNDRY BAGS DID NOT CUT THE MUSTARD  BECAUSE I COULD  NOT THROW THINGS IN THEM FROM ACROSS THE ROOM... GETTING RID OF THE GOODWILL INDUSTRY PILE WOULD BE HELPFUL-- AND JUST MAYBE I HAVE TO GO TO A LAUNDRY BASKET SCHEME

I WILL GO TO  WALMART AT SOME POINT TODAY
IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO AT LEAST DRIVE AROUND THE BLOCK IN MY CAR.. I AM ENJOYIN G IT SO...  TO BE ABLE TO PRESS ON VARIOUS PEDALS AND HAVE THE CAR DO AS EXPECTED IS   SUCH A JOY !!  EVEN IF IT DOES TELEPHONE RANDOM PEOPLE BY MISTAKE NOW AND AGAIN...


I HAVE EVEN BEGUN TO ASSUME THE BLINKER LIGHTS WORK... THIS IS NEW TO THE CARS I HAVE DRIVEN.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that the woman who lost her dog answers the question why didn't she tell SDP So word would get out The. CP network would of done everything to help locate this poor dog. Was the dog ever found .Does she have any idea where the dog is present? I mean how an such a large dog vanish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elmer Blu,
    Carlene used the term "lost her dog" to say that the dog died, not that it had run away. This was a very old dog who died from natural age related causes. Carlene did not ID the dog by name but its circumstances match one she has mentioned a few times before on the DD. I am really interested in updates on the FF pets.

    ReplyDelete