Saturday, January 10, 2015

JAN 10,2015
ONE LAST  CHECK WITH SCARLOTT THIS MORNING AND MAYBE SHE CAN GO HOME... 
SOMEONE TOLD ME--- THAT IS... SOMEONE I BELIEVED TOLD ME ---THAT THEY ARE MOST FERTILE THE END OF THEIR  ATTRACTRACTIVE STATE OF ABOUT 4 OR 5 DAYS...
AND IT IS LIKE A SWITCH GOING OFF-- 
ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE WILL SAY TO BENTLEY.."IF YOU EVEN GO NEAR MY REAR END I WILL KILL YOU" AND SINCE HE HAS EEN CHEWED ON SEVERAL TIMES, HE WILL BELIEVE HER.  MANY (?MOST) BREEDERS MUZZLE TEH FEMALE- NOT ME.  IF HE GETS PUSHY AND FORGETS HIS MANNERS, HE GETS BITTEN......, I WILL MOP UP  THE BLOOD, BUT I AM SMILING....
ANY DOG THAT CAN NOT MIND HIS MANNERS SHOULD BE NEUTERED...
ANYONE WANT TO APPLY THAT TO HUMAN SOCIETY??...
*****
THE AKC DOES A VERY INADEQUATE JOB WITH THE   DNA ANALYSIS....

 I FEEL WE HUMANS COULD MAKE MORE USE OF IT TOO--- THINKING BACK TO THE VARIETY STORE OWNER "WHY SHOULDN'T I BE NICE TO THESE KIDS, MAYBE HALF OF THEM ARE MINE". 
 I HATE TO THINK OF INACCURATE CHILD SUPPORT INVOLVED IN THAT NEIGHBORHOOD... (LOWELL)
***************
MOVING ON...
*********
I HAD TO MAKE MY FRIDAY TRIP TO COSTCO TO GET THE LAMB CHOPS TO HAVE FOR SATURDAY BREAKFAST  -- STEVE HAVEING  GREEK INTEREST IN LAMBCHOPS IS A WONDERFUL EXCUSE.  ----- COSTCO HAD A CARTON OF CALENDARS...
 WE HAVE BEEN GIVING A CARTON OR TWOW TO SOME OF TH E PLACES WE WORK THE DOGS-- AND I HAVE HAD WONDERFUL COMMENTS ABOUT THEM !!
*********
TRACY STRUGGLED IN THE COLD YESTERDAY TRYING TO GET HTEH "LEAF" CAMERA WORKING AGAIN.. TO NO AVAIL-- OPINION IS THAT THE SWITCH HAS FAILLED... I ASSUME SOMEONE WILL SEND US ANTOHER...???  
*********
I MUST ADMIT I HAVE NOT LEARNED  "ONE BUTTON A DAY" ON THE TOYOTA AS I HAD INTENDED.... YESTERDAY WHEN I HAD LEFT THE CAR UP EHIND THE HOUSE- MEANING I HAD A NARROW SOMEWHAT SLIPPERY PATH AROUND AND DOWN TO THE DRIVEWAY, TRACY SAID " PUSH THAT ANTI SKID BUTTON....." AND THERE IS A BUTTON WITH A WIGGLING CAR ON IT..

STARTED ME THINKING.. WHY WOULD YO U NOT WANT THE ANTISKID FUNCTION TO WORK..???( 2 NEGATIVES THERE)
WELL..... I REMEMBER DELIVERING THE WANT AD MAGAZINE IN A VW BUG, THERE WERE MANY TIMES WHEN I COULD GUN IT AND SPIN IN A PARKING LOT TO ACHIEVE A QUICK U TURN...-- BUT I HAVE T A FE ELING THAT IS AN EXCEPTION.
I MUST GET OUT THE TOYOTA'S MANUAL AND  FIND OUT IF PUSHING THAT BUTTON WILL ALLOW ME TO SPIN OR NOT.
*********
WHEN MY FATHER WAS TEACHING US TO DRIVE  HE HAD US PRACTICE SPINNING IN A FLAT PARKING LOT TO  GET THE FEEL FOR TURNING TH E WHEEL INTO THE SPIN TO STOP IT.    THAT ALONG WITH THE FULL GLASS OF WATER ON THE DASHBOARD THAT WE MUST NOT SPILL- AND MAKING US DO 5 PERFECT PARALELL PARKING S  IN A ROW
--- I WONDER IF DRVERS ED DOES THOSE THINGS NOW.
*********
II HOPE I AM NOT TEMPTING FATE WITH THOSE COMMENTS-- I CERTANY DO NOT WANT TO SPIN THIS TANK IN ANY WHERE..
********* 
WE HAVE HAD WHAT LOOKS TO BE SOME EXELLENT PAIRINGS... OF LATE.. LARZ AND HIS NEW OWNER JOHN.. LEFT YESTERDAY--- I AM ANXIOUS TO HEAR OF HIS ADVENTURES
AND WE HAVE SCOTT  TALKING TO DASH-- WHICH SEEMS TO BE WORKING IN THE TRAINING ROOM ( JOTUL STTOVE WORKING VERY WELL)-- KATHY AND DORY ARE  DOING FINE  IN THE GUEST HOUSE  TOO..  A SOON AS THEY ARE COMFORTABLE THEY WANDER OFF... WITH PROMISSES TO GIVE US REPORTS..
************
New Horizons in Florida has a nice website, don't you think? And it says that it is soon going to have a puppy cam — yay!  They look like they might be good people to partner with.  [And if you decide to, please don't send a puppy down there by airplane. I really think dogs should be driven in cars when they need to be transported. :-) ]

SHEILA  HAS LANDED  IN BOSTON - YESTRDAY-  HAS A WEDDING TO GO TO TODAY AND SAID SHE WOUL DBE AROND TOMORROW  FLYING BACK TO SUNNY FLORIDA ON MINDAY--  WHETHERE OR NOT WE CAN FIGURE OUT THIS DOG TRANSPORT BY THEN I DO NOT KNOW.-- BUT IF SHE CAN ONT TAKE A PUP, THEN MEGAN WILL HAVE TO DO A ROUND TRIP AGAIN... ( SHE WOULD HATE THAT...)

AND AS A SERVICE DOG THEY GET TO GO IN THE CABIN --

2 comments:

  1. CARLENE, DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM A TOYOTA USERS MANUAL. THEY ARE ANNOYING AND PRACTICALLY USELESS. I GET MUCH MORE USEFUL INFORMATION FROM GOOGLE SEARCHES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARLENE... I LOVE TO CHALLENGE NEW DRIVERS AND I'VE ADDED YOUR GLASS OF WATER TRICK TO MY LIST. TODAY'S DD REMINDS ME OF ONE OF MY FAVORITE. YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE CAN LEARN FROM THIS... ON A SNOWY DAY, FIND A LARGE EMPTY PARKING LOT AND PRACTICE, INCLUDING SPINS FORWARD AND BACKWARD. TRY FIGURE EIGHTS IN REVERSE. TRY SPINNING INTO A PARALELL PARKING SPOT (USE CONES OF COURSE). SPEND AN HOUR THIS WAY AND WHEN YOU ARE DONE, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW TO DRIVE BETTER IN THE KIND OF SNOW YOU GET IN YOUR AREA (WET OR DRY).

    ReplyDelete