Monday, March 14, 2016

MARCH 14 2016
VERY EXCITING STEW DAY IF I COULD REMEMBER ALL THEIRS NAMES ...I WOULD SHARE THEM WITH YOU... I KNOW    GINGER WAS HERE- SHE IS DOING GREAT RECRUITING WITH THE VETERANS...
****
CAROLINE IS GOING GREAT GUNS WITH CLARK-- STEVE HAD TEHM OUT AND ABOUT.
I AM CONCERNED ABOUT CARROLINE'S FLIGHT BACK... WE MAY HAVE TO TAP THE FUN FUND AND SEND MEGAN WITH HER AS A LAST RESORT....  I AM SURE CLARK WOULD BACK IN BETWEEN THE SEATS, BUT I WAS UP ALL NIGHT TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET CAROLINE IN THE WINDOW SEAT IF HE IS ALREADY ON THE FLOOR...
SUCH PROBLEMS !!!
THEN... I WONDERED IF THIS WOULD QUALIFY FOR A "PUPPIES IN FLIGHT" CREW..  THAT IS HOW WE GOT WALTER AND SCARLOTT FROM DENMARK.. IT IS A PROGRAM WERE  AIRLINE EMPLOYEES  WILL GO MOST ANYWHERE, PICK UP A PUPPY AND GET IT TO WHEREVER IT NEEDS TO GO...  IT WORKED BEAUTIFULLY  FROM DENMARK TO BOSTON...
***
I KNOW I AM IN TROUBLE WHEN I GET OUT OF BED WITH THE CONCEPT "OH GREAT-- THAT IS 3 MORE MEALS I CAN HAVE TODAY"  AND I MENTALLY START RUMAGING THRU THE LEFT OVERS IN TEH FRIDGERATOR. -- I DO LIKE MY MEALTIMES-- AND IT IS BEGINNING TO SHOW.  (?BEGINNING??? DON'T KID YOURSELF !)
*****
WE ARE READY-- FOR PURINA  FOOD DELIVERY TODAY-YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE SOME OF IT WITH A TWIST  OF THE PUPPY HILL CAMERA-- UNFORTUNATELY THE STORAGE UNIT IS BEHIND TEH TEEPEE AND I DON'T THINK THAT ICS ON CAMERA.-- BUT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THE EXCITING PART OF UNLOADING IT  WITH THE 2 ?BARS? CLAMPED TO THE BUCKET OF THE TRACTOR, MAKING IT A FAKE  FORK LIFT-- IT JUST-- I MEAN JUST.. LIFTS THOSE PALLETS AND LOWERS THEM TO THE GROUND.  THEY STICK OUT SO FAR IN FRONT THAT THE LEVERAGE ON THE BUCKET IS SOMETHING FIERCE.  BU T SO FAR SO GOOD..
AND WE DID RESERECT ONE OF MARK'S ROLLING WHATEVER THEY ARE CALLED THAT WILL MOVE TEH FOOD DOWN TO THE BACK OF THE  20 ' STORAGE UNIT-- IF FOR SOME REASON THE TRACTOR SHOULD REFUSE TO UNLOAD THOSE THINGS WE WILL BE IN BAD TROUBLE... BECAUSE I THINK THIS KIND OF FREIGHT DELIVERY GIVES YOU 15 MINUTES TO UNLOAD..OR IT COST'S BIG TIME.
******
GRACE DID GT A GOOD PICTURE OF THE  "HAPPY TAIL" SO I WILL USE THAT FOR MY WIERDO BLOG FOR EXPLORE...  THEY WANT DIFFERENT, EDUCATIONAL BLOGS FROM ME  AND I AM GETTING HARD PRESSED TO COME UP WITH  PICTURES AND TOPICS  
IF YOU GO TO EXPLORE.ORG WEB  -- CLICK ON THEIR BLOG -- AND SCROLL DOWN THE BLOG, YOU WILL COME TO THE ONES I DID FROM SDP... MOST OF THEM ARE  NORMAL LOOKING PERSON WITH ANIMAL-- AND THEN THERE ARE THE ONES I DID...THEY ARE DIFFERENT -- BIG TIME.  YOU WILL NOTICE..  SO FAR I HAVE DONE 31 OF THEM-- I AM SUPPOSED TO DO ONE A WEEK... STARTING LAST APRIL... I AM BEHIND...
INSTANT CREATIVITY  IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE...  BUT I WILL TRY.
*******

Hi Carlene!
Harry and I were in walmart the other day and were stopped by someone asking about SDP. It happened to be the sister in law of a recipient! Their family happens to live 2 miles from where we are. It was so exciting to get in contact and today they had a play date and boy did they play! We are so lucky to have these new friends 2 legged and 4! They are such an amazing family. Included are a few pictures! - Harry potter and Calamity Jane.
*****
NEXT TIME SOME BRILLIANT  COMPUTER NUT IS HERE ... THEY CAN SHOW ME HOW TO IMBED
PICTURES.... ALL I CAN IMBED ARE BLANK SQUARES

1 comment:

  1. On the Blogger "create post" template, there is an icon of a tiny photo. If you click on that, you can upload a picture from your computer. To get the picture from an email to your computer, you can "save image" to whatever file or desktop is most convenient.

    We always enjoy the Doggie Daily.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete