Saturday, June 11, 2016

JUNE 11 2016
GOLDIE   is at it again... this Ghost Of the Lefthand Drawer- has come thru again..  
oh ye of little faith---i hope someone is keeping track....  
we need a 3 minute video to send with this jaffee grant request...($ 100,000) and ann has worked overtime to get the verbage together.. 
so i have been working to figure out how to take pieces of the videos of  3 children  hunter and wendy climbing stairs, bella and george, and teal and josheelyn with that wmur tv --- which is in a format we can't edit.
i have struggled ¾ the day.... and the phone rang... somebody wanting a dane - so i talked for a bit...the usual-  i don't know why i asked her what she had retired from,,,,, video production !!!!! 
i hope someone is keeping track of these ...GOLDIE HAPPENINGS...  THERE HAVE BEEN SOOOOOO MANY

I THINK GOLDIE  MANEFESTED HERSELF    WITH THE HORRIBLE STENCH IN MY LEFT HAND DESK DRAWER ALL OF A SUDDEN...- IT WASN'T TOO BAD CLOSED, BUT OPEN  THE DRAWER AND IT WAS  OVERWHELMING.... I TRIED EVERYTHING FROM SOAPS TO FINALLY  POURING ANNESETTE LIQUOR-- WHICH SOMEONE TOLD ME WAS AN OVERWHELMING ODOR...  TO NO AVAIL...
THEN ONE DAY-- SUDDENLY-- THE SMELL WAS GONE.
 BUT THE   "HAPPENINGS" HAVE CONTINUED--BRAND NEW SNEAKERS IN A BOX.. MY SIZE APPEARED UPSTAIRS...  WISHING I COULD FIND OUR FRY PAN WHICH WE USED TO FEED THE DONKEYS SO FINGERS DIDN'T GET BETTEN-- AND AT MAIL CALL THAT NIGHT.... 2 PURPLE FRY PANS-- THAT NIGHT !!! THEY WERE IN THE MAIL BEFORE I REALIZED I NEEDED THEM...THERE HAVE BEEN DOZENS OF EXTREMELY STRANGE OCCURANCES.... JUST LIKE THIS VIDEOGRAPHER APPEARIING  AS I AM DOING BATTLE WITH VIDEO FILES...

AFTER MUCH STRUGGLING-- IT OCCURS TO ME THAT I COUDL JUST RUN THE 3 VIDEOS AND TAKE SCREEN VIDEO OF THE PARTS I WANT... BUT THEN IT IS TOO BIG TO SEND EMAIL..

THERE IS A GAP HERE THAT I DO NOT UNDERSTAND-- PLUS KNOWING IT CAN BE DONE  AND I DON'T KNOW HOW IS EXTREMELY UPSETTING.

SO I AM BACK TO  HOW BIG A FILE CAN BE EMAILED???
************
AND THEN THERE IS TH EPARKING-- I THINK WE CAN STARTT PARKING IN THE LOWER FLAT FIELD.. IT OBVIOUSLY NEEDS A NAME..-- AND CARS CAN BOUNCE OUT  THE OTHER DRIVEWAY AT  #45 IF THEY DON'T WANT TO CLIMB THAT RAMP...
 SHOULD BE FUN....
*********
THIS WILL BE CUT SHORT SO I CAN START THEM IN THE NEW PARKING


I WANT TO PUT MYY CAR THERE AS A SAMPLE

1 comment:

  1. Carlene (& readers), I'm not sure you'll appreciate this, but here goes. :)

    WRT Goldie, I have an alternate explanation. I happen to believe that there is a God who loves you and looks at what you do ("caring for the least of these" in a way) and smiles. Whether you are aware of it or not, He DOES love you and He could be the One behind these "strange occurrences". Just a thought. <3

    BTW, my wife Laura listens to Trainer Talk and Mail Call every day. It is one of the highlights of her day. We both appreciate you and your organization. Thanks and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete