Monday, November 28, 2016

NOV 28 2016



CHICKEN BRICKS ARE OVER THE 50% AND  NEXT SUNDAY IS SHATTING DAY...
BLESSING BE ON YOU ALL..
ESPECIALLY WITH PUPS COMING  YOU REMEMBER MY GOAL IS TO BREED A FEMALE EVERY TIME ONE WHELPS.. WHICH WOULD GIVE US 6 LITTERS A YEAR  AND ABOUT THE RIGHT NUMBER FOR OUR CURRENT TRAINERS TO HANDLE.
WE HAVE AN APPLICANT IN THE GUEST HOUSE NOW  "TRYING " A PUP/DOG...
MEGAN AND STEVE  HAVE A GOOD ROUTINE GOING..  I AM NOT EXACTLY SURE WHAT IT IS... EXCEPT THE DOGS ARE TURNING OUT VERY NICELY...
****
IF  TODAY IS CYBER MONDAY, I FELT I HAD TO DO MY PART TO KEEP TEH ECONOMY GOING.. SO I WENT ON LINE AND BOUGHT AN OIL CAN. A THUMB PUMPED OIL CAN.... BEFORE WE HAVE A NASTY FIRE IN THE FIREPLACE...
MANY FOLK SEND THOSSE FIRE STARTERS WHICH STEVE RECOMMENDS ( THE TOILET PAPER TUBE STUFFED WITH DRYER LINT)  AND THEY CERTAINLY DO WORK... BUT I PREFER A WEE TOUCH OF KEROSCENE TO GET THE WHOLE THING GOING ...  FAST...
.
I FEEL I MUST DO AN FYI TO EXPLAIN THIS  BECAUSE  AT DOGFEST 2 YEARS AGO, I ASKED 2 CAMERA PEOPLE STANDING AROUND TO LIGHT A FIRE IN AN OUTDOOR PIT TO BOIL SOME CORN--- IN UNISON THEY BOTH GRABBED THIER CELL PHONES AND DIALED "HOW TO START A FIRE"-- AT WHICH POINT  MEATCUTTING STEVE WANDERED BY AND  SAID HE STARTED HIS WITH DRYER LINT STUFFED IN TOILET PAPER ROLLS-- AT THAT POINT THE TWO OF THEM WENT ROUND AND CLEANED OUT ALL THE DRYERS ON THE PROPERTY.... IT IS TO THIS GROUP OF CAMERA PEOPLE I FEEL SHOULD BE MADE AWARE OF THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE RED AND BLUE CANS THAT CARRY INFLAMABLE LIQUIDS   ....

RED IS FOR GAS - LIKE WHEN YOUR CAR RUNS OUT OR THE MOWER NEEDS GAS--- THE BLUE IS FOR KEROSENE OR DIESEL-- AND NEVER THE TWAIN SHOULD BE CONFUSED...   WHEN EXPOSED TO A FIRE SOUCE---- GAS EXPLODES WITH ENTHUSIASM-  KEROSENE  WILL EXPLODE ONLY IF AERIATED  ( SPRAYED IN LITTLE DROPLETS)---- IF POURED  IT CATCHES FIRE- IN A MORE DIGNIFIED MANNER  LACKING THE ENTHUSIASM OF GAS-- AND GAS FUMES ARE EVEN MORE ENERGETIC ABOUT CATCHING FIRE. LIKE  --- BANG---
I WAS TOLD- BY THEM AS SEEMED TO KNOW.. THAT THE SPECTACULAR EXPLOSION OF THE SHIP IN BOSTON HARBOR FOR THE MOVIE "BLOWN AWAY"  WAS SET WITH ONLY 3 GALLONS OF GAS-- IT WAS A BIG ENOUGH BANG  TO UPSET ALOT OF BOSTON AND REVERE... AND CHELSEA.. AS A MATTER OF FACT-- I KNOW  BECAUSE I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES, THERE WAS A WOMAN FROM THE PRODUCTION COMPANY WHO HAD SET UP OFFICE IN THE MCDONALDS IN REVERE TO WRITE CHECKS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO  HAD CRACKS IN THEIR WINDOWS OR CHIMNEYS... 
I DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TEH EXPLOSION.. MY BIG AND EXCITING JOB WAS TO GET A LIVE FISH ON THE  HOOK OF ?LLOYD BRIDGES? WAS IT?  WHICH WAS VERY COMPLICATED INVOLVING A CANOE UNDER THE DOCK   AND TANKS OF LIVE FISH FROM THE CHINESE REATAURANTS... HOWEVER....
BACK TO THE CAN....
THE PROBLEM WITH THE CAN I AM NOW USING  IS THAT  TO GET IT BACK ON THE LOGS FAR ENOUGH  IT REQUIRES A BIT OF A TOSS....
NOW  RETHINK THE DROPLETS BIT I SPOKE ABOUT.  I HAVE LOST MY EYEBROWS MORE THAN ONCE.. SO TH ETIME HAS COME FOR ME TO GET SOME LIQUID POURING DEVICE...  HENCE THE OIL CAN WITH A PUMP AND A 12" LONG SPOUT... TO  PLACE THE OIL MORE CAREFULLY.

THE HORRIBLE MISTAKE YOU MUST NEVER MAKE IS TO USE A BLUE CAN  TO GET SOME GAS INTENDING TO EMPTY IT INTO SOME MACHINE...  WHICH THEN LEAVES A LITTLE GAS IN TEH  BLUE  CAN-- THAT IS A LETHAL SITUATION.

THE OTHER BIT OF FIRE EDUCATION  THE YOUNG KIDS NEED AROUND HERE IS  HEAT RISES     YOU CAN NOT START A FIRE BY PUTTING  A COUPLE LOGS IN THE FIREPLACE... ADD SOME KINDLING ON TOP AND  THEN ADD CARDBOARD ON TOP OF THAT..  THEY ARE ALWAYS CONFUSED WHEN THE CARDBOARD BURNS AND NOTHING ELSE-- I HAVE WATCHED THIS PROCEEDURE MANY TIMES...

THE CURRENT EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM  DOES NOT INCLUDE  BASIC THINGS LIKE  GRAVITY-- WATER FLOWS ONLY DOWNHILL NOT UP AND HEAT RISES.-- AND MORE IMPORTANTLY -- THESE IDIOTOTIC THINGS SAID IN A SCIENCE CLASS HAVE ACTUAL EVERYDAY  APPLICATIONS.
****
MOVING ONWARD.....
*****
THE BIG DISCUSSION AT YESTRDAYS SUNDAY STEW... WAS THAT APPARENTLY A PRETTY GOOD RAINSTORM IS DUE HERE  TOMORROW..  WHEN A BUNCCH OF PEOPLE ARE ALL HAPPY ABOUT A DRENCHING STORM, YOU CAN TELL....WATER I VERY NICE TO HAVE-- IT WILL NOT CURE OUR DROUGHT  BUT IT WILL HELP WITHTHE   FOREST FIRE BIT...

I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT  ?ATLANTA WAS INTO RECORD  DAYS WIHT NO RAIN?  WHILE NORTH CAROLINA  IS DROWNING I TOO MUCH..  WHEN MOTHER NATURE GETS  IN A PISSYFIT   THERE AIN'T NO CURE.  I WATCH IT HERE IN BOSTON  WHERE THE  CAPE COD AREA GETS ALL THE GREEN AND YELLOW STORMS ON THE WEATHER MAP... AND CAPE ANN ( US)  GETS NOTHING.
*****
CALENDARS TO BE DELIVERED DEC 4TH?? ISN'T THAT A SUNDAY??? LIKE SANTA SUNDAY TOO???
*********
THANKS TO JAN--- I FOUND OUT  THAT THE LETTER I HAVE BEEN EMAILING TO PEOPLE TO PUT IN THEIR HOLIDAY MAIL GOES THRU COMPLETELY IF I SEND A PDF FILE--- WHEN I SENT THE JPG FILE ONLY ONE OF THE 3 PHOTOS AT TEH BOTTOM WENT THRU.. AS A PDF.. IT WAS COMPLETE...
ANYONE WANTING A COPY OF THAT LETTER LET ME KNOW BY EMAIL AND I WILL SEND IT..IT IS MOSTLY AN FYI   AND JUST STATES  WHAT WE DO-- AND MAYBE WHY SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE FUN WATCHING THE COMMERCIAL FREE CAMERAS...
***
 KEEP THOSE BRICKS GOING !! 
  THERE ARE ALOT OF NEWCOMMERS WHO MIGHT NEED HELP FINDING  THE PROCESS..

I LOVE READING ALL THE NAMES DAILY   -- NEW AND OLD...

1 comment:

  1. Hi everyone, I'm so excited.
    My ex-boyfriend is back after a breakup,I’m extremely happy that will are living together again.
    My name is Mary Wilkie from England.
    My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time.Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you.Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

    ReplyDelete