Wednesday, December 28, 2016

DEC 28 2016
THE LAST DOOR WENT ON THE NEW BUILDING  AS YET UNNAMED... AT LEAST IN POLITE PRINT..IT HAS TO BE RIGHT UP THERE WITH QUESTIONABLE DECISIONS I HAVE MADE..AND IT IS NOT DONE YET..
A CAMERA PERSON.. SENT SOME INFO ONTHE  COVERING OF THE WALLS AND FLOOR... MANY WORDS... LIKE EPOXY... AND THINGS LIKE THAT.  I HAVE INHERITED  SOMEONE FROM PENNA WHO MAKES TEH STUFF.. AND IT IS DISTRIBUTED BY AN OUTFIT  IN NEW JERSEY... THERE ARE PAGES AND PAGES OF HOW TO....AND IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD IS A MONSTER MACHINE TO BASICALLY SAND? CONCRETE WITH WE EITHER NEED OR DON'T NEED.  I AM HOPING PERSON #2 IN NEW JERSEY CAN REDUCE THE  PAGES OF INSTRUCTIONS TO A BARE MINIMUM-- LIKE GET A BIG ROLLER AND SMEAR THE STUFF ALL OVER THE FLOOR.
******
PUPS ARE DOING GREAT-- ROUND LITTLE THINGS-- GAINING WELL--EVERYONE IS EXCTED ABOUT WATCHING THEM BECOME SERVICE DOGS IN SPRING OF 2018..  I AM STRUGGLING FOR NEWS AS I TRY AND DEAL WITH MAUVE....
******
THIS IS A VERY DIFFICULT DD TO WRITE,, AS MAUVE WAS BARKING ON THE BACK DECK AND I SUGGESTED SHE COM E IN... SO I AM NOW TENDING TO HER ON THE SOFA.. AND SHE DOES NOT SEEM TO UNDERSTND NORMAL ENGLISH  SO I AM TEACHEING HER  THAT WHEN I SAY LIE DOWN AND STAY THERE... YOU DO NOTHING ELSE... WHICH MEANS I HAVE A ROPE ACROSS MY LEG  SO I CAN BE ABLE TO BRING HER BACK TO THAT SPOT AGAIN AND TRY AGAIN... AS I HAVE HEARD STEVE SAY SO OFTEN... WHEN YOU RUN INTO A PROBLEM YOU ADDRESS IT-- NOT AVOID IT...
SHE IS LEARNING...  HER HEAD IS EVEN DOWN..
***
NOT MUCH CUT AND PASTE TO GRAB EITHER... THIS IS FROM THE HAWTHORNE HOTEL IN SALEM
Good afternoon, Carlene:
We passed the hat on Christmas Eve and received over $340 in cash donations.  Are you able to have someone pick it up rather than waiting for us to convert it to a check:

Best regards,
Christine
************** 
I HAD A CALL FOME TH E IPSWICH BANK... THEY WANT TO COME HERE AT 10AM TODAY...  I HAVE GREAT HOPES -  THAT THEY HAD SOME EXTRA FUNDING LEFT OVER AND NEED TO GET RID OF IT..  BOY ARE WE GOOD AT THAT...
******
BACK TO MAUVE---- SHE IS COMFORTABLE-- AFTER A KNOCK DOWN  DRAG OUT FIGHT TO GET HER ON THE SOFA... SHE IS LYING QUIETLY..
BOY DO I THINK THIS IS A NERVOUS DOG ONLY BECAUSE SHE DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO...-- SHE STARTED OUT A NERVOUS WRECK EYES DARTING UPSTAIRS AND AROUND CORNERS-- THEN I "GOT IN HER FACE" AND EXPLAINED SHE WAS TO LIE DOWN AND STAY PUT.... AND SHE IS RELAXED-- NOT OFFERED TO GT UP YET...
DOGS ARE NOT GOOD AT HAVEING THE RESPONSIBILITY OF DECIDING WHAT  TO DO NEXT...  BETTER THAN THEY HAVE SOME BASIC TRAINING SO YOU CAN TELL THEM.
SHE IS GETTING IT.
SHE WILL BE GOING TO A HORSY FRIEND WHO HAS HAD DOGS OF MINE LONG AGO.. 
****
I QUIT FOR THE DAY   SHE IS DOING SO WELL I BEST PAY ATTENTION  TO PREVENT A FAILURE SITUATION...
SHE HAS HAD ONE OF THOSE "OH IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED?" MOMENTS... 

SHE MAY BE ALL TRAINED NOW

7 comments:


  1. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.
    He cast spells for different purposes like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONTACT THE GREAT TEMPLE OF DR OGUDU RIGHT AWAY FOR YOUR LOTTERY WINNING NUMBERS FOR ALL ONLINE BETTING,MEGA MILLION, EURO MILLION, POWER BALL, CASH4LIFE, IRISH LOTTO CONTACT HIM NOW Email [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM]whatsapp number +2348106058254
      Website...http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu


      Hello everyone out there am PAUL MATINET ARMSTRONG from Australia i want to use this opportunity to thank Dr Ogudu for helping me to win the lottery.I played this lottery for 6 years I never win. I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery so I decided to go online where i saw so many good talk about this man called Dr Ogudu on how he have cast spell for people to win the lottery.I contact him also and told him I want to win a lottery he cast a spell and gave me lucky winning number which I use and I played and won 1100000million dollars, i have tried other spell casters without getting a good fortune from them so i was always thinking am a very ill lucky man with great misfortune but after my encounter with dr ogudu i find out i can still make it big in life all thanks to you sir and you anscentral temple, contact him now for your winning numbers.

      Email [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM]

      whatsapp number +2348106058254

      Website...http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu

      Delete
  2. My ex and I were together for 5 years. We lived together and were engaged. We went on a trip with friends and his family and had a nasty fight and broke up. We both moved out of our home and with our parents. We decided to go no contact for a month and 2 weeks in he started dating a girl and took her on a trip to California ( where we’ve gone the last 2 years on my bday) on my birthday weekend! After battling it out thru emails and a few meetings we finally came to see each other all of last week, i love him so much and i was so desperate to have him back coz i new that girl was not the right person for him so i have to save my relationship and reunite with me ex again so i try all i could to bring him back but all to avail i have be in contact with so many spell caster who only too my money and still nothing good work out of it, i ws so confuse and devastated one day trying to search on facebook, i come across a wonderful testimony of a lady on how a spell caster who she contacted also for love spell help her and bring her husband back to her with-in less day 2 days after the spell i was so fill with joy coz this lady meant my day and i regain my hope back so i directly and desperately email http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ coz i love my ex so much and i want him back all to my self so with-in 5 min,Dr happy email me back with hope and told me that i have found solution in him that i should worried no more so i did all he ask of me and he gave me assured and guarantee that my ex will come back so i believed and was so gifted all to my surprise after the spell my ex call, come to my working beg and apology for his mistake,and he said sorry for the nasty break up that he was inconsiderate of my feelings nt in tend to hurt me. i can testify with the power love spell of Dr happy me and my ex are happily married now thank you Dr i will for ever be grateful to you and keep sharing your testimony if you need help or love spell fine it difficult to get back with your ex, email happylovespell2@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  3. the building should be called "Saved by Grace"

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Beatrice from Sweden, I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.ABO he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr ABO was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr ABO and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [Abospelltemple@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by castingorgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for fneeds his help should contact him via email [Abospelltemple@gmail.com ] You can contact him today and get your problem solved. his telephone number is +2347057375409 or WhatsApp him on +2348148487280.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Beatrice from Sweden, I want the world to know a great man that is well known as Dr.ABO he has the perfect solution to relationship issues and marriage problems. The main reason why i went to Dr ABO was for solution on how i can get my husband back because in recent times i have read some testimonies on the internet which some people has written about Dr ABO and i was so pleased and i decided to seek for assistance from him on his email [Abospelltemple@gmail.com] which he did a perfect job by castingorgiveness.I will not stop publishing his name on the net because of the good work he is doing. I will drop his contact for the usefulness of those that a spell on my husband which made him to come back to me and beg for fneeds his help should contact him via email [Abospelltemple@gmail.com ] You can contact him today and get your problem solved. his telephone number is +2347057375409 or WhatsApp him on +2348148487280.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONTACT THE GREAT TEMPLE OF DR OGUDU RIGHT AWAY FOR YOUR LOTTERY WINNING NUMBERS FOR ALL ONLINE BETTING,MEGA MILLION, EURO MILLION, POWER BALL, CASH4LIFE, IRISH LOTTO CONTACT HIM NOW Email [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM]whatsapp number +2348106058254
    Website...http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu


    Hello everyone out there am PAUL MATINET ARMSTRONG from Australia i want to use this opportunity to thank Dr Ogudu for helping me to win the lottery.I played this lottery for 6 years I never win. I was so upset and I needed help to win the lottery so I decided to go online where i saw so many good talk about this man called Dr Ogudu on how he have cast spell for people to win the lottery.I contact him also and told him I want to win a lottery he cast a spell and gave me lucky winning number which I use and I played and won 1100000million dollars, i have tried other spell casters without getting a good fortune from them so i was always thinking am a very ill lucky man with great misfortune but after my encounter with dr ogudu i find out i can still make it big in life all thanks to you sir and you anscentral temple, contact him now for your winning numbers.

    Email [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM]

    whatsapp number +2348106058254

    Website...http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu

    ReplyDelete