Tuesday, January 3, 2017

JAN 3 2017


 GREAT DANES OF THE WORLD UNITE !!!  
HAVE A LOOK AT THESE 3  DOGS.... WITH THEIR KIDS.... THE NEWEST ONE EVE-- IS JUST LEARNING TO WORK WITH FINN-- AND THIS IS HER FIRST DAY AT THE MALL-- WITH BELLA AND GEORGE..  WHAT A TERRIFFIC  SIGHT THIS WAS.... THESE ARE 2 WHEELCHAIR CASES....

IF YOU CAN'T CLICK... COPY AND PASTE... IT IS WORTH IT.

DEAR Carlene
 A LOT TODAY!
VIDEO OF THE FOURSOME WALKING-
 Bella's Mom posted this on fb:
These 2 did so good today! It amazes me how these dogs can change the life of a child! We can't thank all the supporters of SDP enough. You have all changed the life of Bella and now will be changing the life of Eve! Get these girls walking and using their legs it's what SDP is all about! Thank you all from the 
 bottom of my heart!

****
THEN WENDY-- WORKIN  HARD KEEPING HUNTER ON HIS FEET- AND OUT OF A CHAIR....

THAT IS 3 HARD WORKING DOGS
**********
TIME TO STOP ALL THESE RUMORS AOBUT ONLY YELLOW LABS, GOLDEN RETRIEVERS CAN BE SERVICE DOGS...-  WE  REFUSE TO BE STUFFED UNDER THE RUG ANY LONGER...  WE ARE BORN TRAINED-- IF YOU JUST DON'T WRECK US TRYING TO MAKE US CHASE YELLOW BALLS-- WE ARE ABOVE THAT NONSENSE... AND GERMAN SHEPHARDS  LOOK OUT...

SDP's ( CARLENE'S ) STATED GOAL IS TO SEE IF A DANE CAN  FIGURE OUT WHAT IS NECESSARY  TO HELP A BLIND PERSON...-- AND IT WOULD HAVE TO BE A BLIND PERSON WHO DOES NOT DROP THINGS....  BECAUSE THERE IS THAT BASIC "FLAW" IN A DANE--- THEY DO NOT NATURALLY  PICK UP AND   CARRY THINGS IN THEIR MOUTHS-- UNLESS THEY JUST HAPPEN TO FEEL LIKE CARRYING AROUND THE COFFEE TABLE....  IF IT IS NECESSARY FOR THEM TO PICK UP A CREDIT CARD ( THE ULTIMATE TEST)  THEY ARE DOOMED TO FAILURE... BUT THEY ARE SOOOOO SENSATIVE TO THE NEEDS OF THEIR PARTNERS-  THAT I WONDER IF WE CAN  GIVE THE GERMAN SHEPHRDDS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY  AS GUIDE DOGS.

THERE COULD BE ALOT OF PROBLEMS... GERMAN SHEPHERDS ARE DEFINITELY WORK ORIENTED... THEY ARE VERY SERIOUS DOGS...  DANES DO HAVE THAT CHEERFULL GOOFY PERSONAGE I AM NOT SURE HOW THAT WOULD WORK--I MAY FIND OUT...  I HAVE HEARD THAT THE GUIDE PEOPLE DON'T USE POODLES BECAUSE  POODLES NEVER LEARN  NOT TO JUST JUMP OVER A PUDDLE INSTEAD OF LEADING THERI PERSON AROUND IT.. OR THEY --- I AM TOLD--- DO NOT SEEM TO REALIZE AN AWNING  OVER THE SIDEWALK MIGHT HIT THE HEAD OF THEIR PERSON...

CERTAINOLY   GUIDE DOGS MIGHT BE CALLED THE ULTIMATE IN SERVICE DOGS-- THEY WERE THE ONES TO   BREAK THRU-- THERE IS A BOOK--  BUDDY- THE FIRST LADY OF SEEING EYE - WHERE  OWNER FRANK IS CALLED ON TO DEMO BUDDY'S TALENTS IN FRONT OF CONGRESS TO PROVE BUDDY WAS WORTHY OF PUBLIC ACCESS....
  TO DEMO HER ABILITIES... THE CONGRESSMEN ARRAINGED CHAIRS IN THE AISLE SO  BUDDY WOULD HAVE TO  GUIDE FRANK AROUND MULTIPLE CHAIRS TO GET TO THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE CHAMBER...-  BUDDY WATCHED ALL THIS-- THEN TURNED FRANK  AROUND AND TOOK HIM DOWN ANOTHER AISLE  THUS AVOIDING THE BARRIERS.... AND WINNING THE PUBLIC ACCESS FOR SERVICE DOGS.
****
KNOWING ARIOT, I AM SURE SHE COULD HAVE FIGURED  THAT OUT ALSO...
*** 
I AM NOT TOO SURE HOW I CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO TRAIN A GUIDE DOG - SPECIALLY WHEN MY ABILITY TO WALK TOO FAR IS LIMITED.  BUT I CAN THINK....
***
IN MY OPINION......
THE ABSOLUTE KEY IS TH SPOON FEEDING AT ABOTU 3 WEEKS WHICH GETS THEM FOCUSED... ALL OF OUR DOGS HAVE A DEFINITE SWING INTO ACTION  WHEN THE HARNESS IS ON  AND COLLAR WIGGLED... THEY DO LEAVE THE GOOFY BEHIND IN A REMARKABLE WAY...
I SAW THAT LAST NIGHT WHEN FINN WAS ENJOYING ALL TEH SNIFFING AROUND  UNTIL EVE TOOK HIS HARNESS AND COLLAR AND BANG-- HE WAS IN WORK MODE.    MEGAN AND STEVE ARE DOING SOMETHING VERY RIGHT.

OPINIONS ARE MY SPECIALITY---  THE WAY OTHER TRAINING FACILITIES TRAIN THEIR DOGS DOES NOT GET MY STAMP OF APPROVAL( I AM SURE THEY ARE DEVASTATED NOT TO HAVE IT....)
LOOK AT THAT VIDEO OF BELLA AND EVE... GEORGE WENT WITH BELLA WHEN HE WAS JUST UNDER A YEAR OLD... FINN IS WORKING WITH EVE AT 14 MONTHS OLD...  MANY OTHER TRAING FACILITIES DON'T EVEN  START TIL THEY ARE 18 MONTHS OLD.  AND TEH PUPS SPEND THEIR TIME WITH PUPPY RAISERS-- I DON'T THINK THAT IS RIGHT BECAUSE PUPS GET ALL ATTACHED TO THEIR PUPPY RAISING FAMILIES AND ARE THEN  TAKEN AWAY TO A TRAINING FACILITY  THEN GO TO A RECIPIENTS HOME...--  I  THINK THE PUPS WOULD BE BETTER OFF NOT BEING ATTACHED TO ONE  FAMILY  THEN REMOVED...  IF THE TRAINIGN FACILITY NEEDED TO GET PU OUT IN THE COMMUNITY FOR LACK OF ROOM, I THINK I WOULD BE MORE INCLINED TO ARRAINGE OVERNIGHTS WITH DIFFERENT FAMILILES ON A ROTATING BASIS AND NOT ALLOW A BOND TO START, ONLY TO BE BROKEN,,,   BUT WHAT DO I KNOW.... 
******
NUBIAN GOATS-- I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THEM-- THEY ARE THE LARGER GOAT WITH DROOPY EARS- AND ARE VERY GOOD MILK PRODUCERS...
I HAD AN INTERESTING  NEIGHBOR...SHE WAS SOMEWHAT OF A NUBIAN GOAT EXPERT-- TO THE POINT THAT  SHE EVEN HAD A 3 FOOT TALL LIQUID NITROGEN    FROZEN SPERM STORAGE TANK IN HER COAT CLOSET..  SHE HAD 3 MILKING GOATS WHICH SHE MILKED TWICE A DAY---
SHE USED TO GIVE ME THE MILK FOR OUR PUPS  LONG AGO ( BEFORE THE POWDERED )...  SHE WAS NOT ALLOWED TO SELL BECAUSE OF  ALL KINDS OF THINGS SHE WOULD HAVE HAD TO DO TO HER KITCHEN TO MAINTAIN  TEH FOOD QUALITY CONTROL WHATEVER LAWS... ( WHAT EVER HAPPENED  TO .... IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER STERILITY  IN THAT KITCHEN, DON'T BUY HER MILK????-  I HAD NO QUALMS-- EVERYTHING TO WHICH THE FOOD POLICE WOULD OBJECT, WAS CERTAINLY NOT HIDDEN-

THIS IS ONE PLACE WHERE SHE WOULD HAVE HAD A GLOWING BUSINESS IF IT WAS NOT FOR THE   GOV'T CONTROLS... ARE WE NOW... IN 2017  GOING TO BE MINUS THIS KIND OF CONTROL OF BUSINESS?  I CERTAINLY CAN DEAL WITH IT ON THE PERSONAL LEVEL -- NICE LADY- SO WHAT IF THE KITCHEN HAD A SLIGHTLY "OLD MILK" SMELL TO IT.    WE ARE GOING TO BE IN TROUBLE WHEN THE CONTROLS LIFTED MEAN THAT  A BUNCH OF PEOPLE INA BOARD ROOM DECIDE TO DILUTE THE GOATS MILK WITH WATER OUT OF THE NEAREST RIVER... LIKE FLINT....  FROM THAT I DON'T SEE WHY I DON'T NEED GOV'T PROTECTION...

SO WHILE I AM AT IT...
I LIKE BREATHING...  I SEE PEOPLE ALL OVER CHINA RUNNING ABOUT WITH MASKS ON BECAUSE  THE AIR IS NOT FIT TO BREATHE-- WELL ---- MIGHT THE REASON THE AIR QUALITY IS SO POOR  BE THAT LACKING ANY CONTROLS, THE   MANUFACTURING PROCESS SPEWS POLUTIANTS INTO THE AIR ,----  BRINGING JOBS BACK TO THE USA IS A WONDERFUL IDEA--- REMOVING THE CONTROL OF POLLUTANTS SCARES ME. 
THERE ARE TIMES--- I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH  CUTTING FUNDING OF THE ZIKA VIRUS - AND PLANNED  PARENTHOOD AT THE SAME TIME.
NOTHING IS A SIMPLE AS IT SOUNDS    .
AND TRASH... PLEASE DO GOOGLE  RIVER OF TRASH-- I DID NOT BELIEVE THE PHOTOS'  OF LEBANON -

AND ANOTHER  .."IF I WAS..."   THERE ARE APPRENTLY TEENAGERS IN JAPAN  WHO ARE NOT GOING TO SCHOOL,, BUT STAYING HOME HACKING COMPUTRS FOR FUN...-- GO GET THEM AND HIRE THEM OVER HERE.....
*********
BOY I AM LONGWINDED TODAY....
ONE OTHER NEWS STORY-- ONE OF GUSSIE'S PUPS IS THE FIRST TO BE ANNOUNCED AS A PERFECT PET...-- I DON'T KNOW WHY AND MAY NEVER KNOW... BUT PAPI HAD WHAT LOOKED LIKE 2 SEIZURES LAST NIGHT-- SEEMS FINE NOW.. NURSING ETC...  BUT WILL HAVE TO HAVE SPECIAL WATCH-- AND BE SOMEONE 'S PET. ONE OF THE BENEFITS OF 24 HOUR COVERAGE.. WE KNOW...( . OR USUALLY DO)
SEEMS LIKE HE IS A LITTLE TIRED NOW... TO BE EXPECTED...  A SEIZURE IS THE  ULTIMATE IN ISOMETRIC EXERCISING.   THERE IS NOTHING TO DO... EXCEPT   WATCH--  FOR THE MOMENT.

10 comments:

  1. First Lady of the Seeing Eye was one of my favorite books as a teen. I would recommend it to any of the CP's.
    I do remember the part about the congressional hearing. Am I remembering correctly that Buddy was a collie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to Wikipedia, the original Buddy was a German Shepherd from Switzerland:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Frank#Buddy

    Complicating matters, "he named her replacement Buddy, as he would all his subsequent guide dogs", so one of them might have been a collie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know your projects stand out of the There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant!
    Emotional support dog letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. My ex and I were together for 5 years. We lived together and were engaged. We went on a trip with friends and his family and had a nasty fight and broke up. We both moved out of our home and with our parents. We decided to go no contact for a month and 2 weeks in he started dating a girl and took her on a trip to California ( where we’ve gone the last 2 years on my bday) on my birthday weekend! After battling it out thru emails and a few meetings we finally came to see each other all of last week, i love him so much and i was so desperate to have him back coz i new that girl was not the right person for him so i have to save my relationship and reunite with me ex again so i try all i could to bring him back but all to avail i have be in contact with so many spell caster who only too my money and still nothing good work out of it, i ws so confuse and devastated one day trying to search on facebook, i come across a wonderful testimony of a lady on how a spell caster who she contacted also for love spell help her and bring her husband back to her with-in less day 2 days after the spell i was so fill with joy coz this lady meant my day and i regain my hope back so i directly and desperately email http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ coz i love my ex so much and i want him back all to my self so with-in 5 min,Dr happy email me back with hope and told me that i have found solution in him that i should worried no more so i did all he ask of me and he gave me assured and guarantee that my ex will come back so i believed and was so gifted all to my surprise after the spell my ex call, come to my working beg and apology for his mistake,and he said sorry for the nasty break up that he was inconsiderate of my feelings nt in tend to hurt me. i can testify with the power love spell of Dr happy me and my ex are happily married now thank you Dr happy i will for ever be grateful to you and keep sharing your testimony if you need help or love spell fine it difficult to get back with your ex, email happylovespell2@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Ekpen Temple Your spell worked and brought my husband back to me. You gave me support when I was feeling hopeless. I feel truly blessed to have found your email address. I sincerely hope others will take that leap of faith and let you help them as you have helped me, for those of you who want to contact him reach him on his email address: ( ekpentemple@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP +2347050270218 you will never regret contacting him… He is capable of restoring your relationship and marriage problems like he did for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "HOW I GOT MY EX-LOVER BACK IN
    48HRS.My name is Lucia Fredrick Peters .I
    will love to share my testimony and my
    experience with the great west africa spell
    caster by name: Dr.Okosun Adams, with everyone
    around the Globe. This was how I found my
    savior. I got married to my husband about 2
    years ago, we started having problems at
    home like, we stop sleeping on the same
    bed,fighting about little things, he always
    comes home late at night,drinking too
    much and sleeping with other women out
    side. I have never love any man in my life
    except him. He is the father of my child and
    i didn't want to loose him because we have
    worked so hard together to become what
    we are and have today. Few months ago he
    now decided to leave me and the kid. And
    being a single mother can be hard
    sometimes and so i have nobody to turn to
    and i was heart broken because of what
    happened. I called my mom and explained
    every thing to her. It was then,my mother
    told me about Dr.Okosun Adams, of how he helped
    her solved the problem between her and
    my dad . I was surprised about it, because
    they have been without each other for
    three and a half years and it was like a
    miracle how they came back to each other.
    I was directed to Dr Itadon via his email and
    I contacted him immediately:
    (drokosunadams627@gmail.com) ,and I
    explained everything to him,so he promised
    me not to worry. That he will cast a spell
    and make things come back to how it was.
    That my husband and I we be so much in
    love again and that it was another female
    spirit that was controlling my husband. He
    told me that my problem will be solved
    within two days ,only if i believed. And i
    agreed. He cast a spell for me. and after two
    days my lover came back asking me to
    forgive him. I'm so happy now,my family is
    okay now. That was why i decided to share
    my experience with everyone that is having
    similar problem like I used to have . Contact
    Dr.Okosun Adams the great spell caster on his
    email address( drokosunadams627@
    gmail.com) I have seen and heard
    people testifying about him for issues like
    those below that he uses his spell and black
    African magic powers to solve. They
    includes; (1) If you want your ex back. (2) If
    you always have bad dreams and you want
    it stopped. (3) If you want to be promoted in
    your office. (4) If you want women/men to
    run after you. (5) If you want a child(fruit of
    the womb). (6) If you want to be rich. (7) If
    you want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever. (8) If you need financial
    assistance from any of your wealthy
    relative. (9) LOTTORY wining spell. (10)spell
    to cure HIV CURE,MADNESS,BARRENNESS,
    EPILEPSY, PARALYSIS of any type,and many
    more! He does them all perfectly....You can
    contact him for help now,and you can also
    extend this helping testimony to a friend in needs. Best regard, Lucia Fredrick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m from USA, My husband divorced me 3 years ago for no reason, i did all i could to get him but didnt work, until i met Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE on the internet who helped me to cast a re-union spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me apologising. Thanks to Dr.agbazara. Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems on:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP or call +2348104102662.

    ReplyDelete


  8. Be careful here nobody can help you here or even suggest how you can get your ex or love back,any testimonies of most spell caster here must be ignore.because most of them are scam i mean real scam which i was a victim and i got ripped of thousands of dollars because i was so anxious to get my wife back after she left me for over 1 years and 7 months with my 10 years old daughter,i have applied to 13 different spell caster here and all to no avail they all ask for same thing send your name your ex name address and picture phone number etc which i did over and over again and most of them were from west Africa until i saw a post about Dr Zack Balo and i decided to gave him my last trail.he ask me four things my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and $200 and said my ex will come back in 3days, i have paid over $8000 on spell casting and nothing have work for me after 3days i was thinking about how much i have lost so far so i said let me give him a try so i called him again and send my real name,my ex and my ex mother name and the $200 because i swear it was my last try so i was waiting as he told me to wait till next 3 days and i could not sleep those night because i really love my wife and want her back at 8pm the third day i saw my wife on line on face book and she said hi at first i was shock because she never talk with me for the past a year and 7 month now i did not reply again she said are you there? i quickly reply yes and she said can we see tomorrow i said yes and she went off-line i was confused i try to chat her again but she was no more on line i could not sleep that night as i was wondering what she is going to say, by 7.am the next morning she gave me a miss call i decided not to call back as i was still on shock again she call and i pick she said can we see after work today i said yes so she end the call immediately i got off work she call me and we meet and now we are back again i called Dr Zack Balo the next day thanking him for what he has done in fact i still call him and thank him as my life was not complete without my wife please be careful here i have been scam thousands of dollars if you want a true love spell then contact Dr Zack Balo on his email address wiseindividualspell@gmail.com or call him his phone number +2348078927387.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband divorced me 3 years ago for no reason, i did all i could to get him but didnt work, until i met Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE on the internet who helped me to cast a re-union spell and within 24hours my husband came back to me apologising. Thanks to Dr.agbazara. Contact this great spell caster on your relationship or marriage problems on:

    ( agbazara@gmail.com ) OR WHATSAPP: +2348104102662.

    ReplyDelete

  10. HOW I WON £4,369,877 WITH DR TRUST LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL

    I am James Couper From UK...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Trust powerful lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr Trust cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won £4,369,877. His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really change for good. I won (Four million three hundred and sixty nine thousand Eight hundred and seventy seven thousand pounds)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Trust for the lottery spell that change my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell Dr Trust did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number,because these is the only secret to win lottery.

    Email him: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com

    His website https://utimatespellcaster.com/lottery.html

    WhatsApp or Call him: +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete