Thursday, January 5, 2017

JAN 5 2017

****************
I HEARD AN UNUSUALLY PERCEPTIVE GUY ( EDITOR OF THE WALL STREET JOURNAL)ON CNN-- KIND OF SHOCKED EVERYBODY BY DISCUSSING THE ROLE OF THE REPORTERS IN THE NEW WORLD OF 2017-- AND HOW  THEY MUST BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL TO REPORT ONLY WHAT THEY THEMSELVES HAVE INVESTIGATED  - AND TO REPORT IT IN SUCH A WAY AS NOT TO SAY XYZ IS A LIAR, BUT JUST TO REPORT WHATEVER  they have prsonally discovered.

in an  efforet  to combat all the newS " teases"   that end up in an commerial --- i thought of that guy-- and ordered the wall street journal  both print and digitally..

i looked at one front page... and already i feel better...  real news !!! would you believe it ????
**
WE ( RYAN) ARE MOVING TEH SECOND MAILBOX TO THE END OF THE DRIVEWAY TO RECIEVE THE WSJ TOMORROW--  IT WOULLD BE A GOOD MORNING COLF CART RIDE ( OR TRACTOR)-- THAT  WSJ  EDITOR  WAS A BRIGHT MAN... KINDA HARD TO FIND IN THE INTERNET NEWS....
************
IF I WAS IN CHARGE OF THOSE 4 GUYS WHO BEAT UP THE HANDCAPPIED KID..... I  WOULD PROBABLY BE IN JAIL --
THEY ARE ANIMALS-- AND AS SUCH SHOULD BE TREATED AS SUCH-  FIRSTLY  UNRULY MALE ANIMALS ARE NEUTERED-- THT SOLVES ALOT OF PROBLEMS RIGHT THERE... NEEXT I WOULD SEPARATE THEM - DIFFERNT BUILDING WHERE THEY CAN NOT HEAR ECH OTHER...  GET RID OF THAT PACK MENTALITY...  THEN START  TO GET THEM CONCERNED WITH THE MORE BASIC FACTS OF LIFE- A HALF GALLON OF WATER A  DAY FOR A FEW DAYS-- TEH 2 SALTINES TEH NEXT DAY---
THINGS LIKE THAT...THEY WOULD BEGIN TO CONCENTRATE ON FOOD AND WATER--  THEN PUT ALL 4 BACK IN THE SAME STALL WITH ONE SALTINE AND THEY WOULD KILL EACH OTHER AND SAVE SOCIETY ALOT OF EFFORT.

*****
I THINK... I AM NOT SURE... BUT JUST MAYBE SIZZLE HAS THE GETTING OF THE BLUE JOLLYBALL DOWN TO ... GO GET IT AND PUT IT ON THE SOFA FOR A TREAT...
THIS WOULD BE SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS... PROGRESS HAS BEEN SLOW IN COMING
*****
NOW IT IS ABOUT A  A VERY STRANGE HEAVY DUTY STAINLESS STEEL SINK THAT IS ON ROLLERS-- IT IS SO STRANGE THAT I AM SURE THERE IS NO BUILDING CODE ABOUT IT...- IT IS  RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT-- SELLS FOR 3300 AND ONE IN BILLERIC (20 MILES AWAY) IS $330...
NOT SURE EXACTLY HOW WE CAN USE IT, BUT I AM PRETTY SURE THEY HAVE NOT FOUND A WAY TO  OUTLAW IT EITHER...
*****
ANOTEHR  "THING"    SOMEONE HAS OFFERED US A SS CONVECTION OVEN--  THE ONLY BUILDING WITHOUT AN OVEN IS THIS BOMB SHELTER-- MAYBE DONATION HEADQUARTERS WOULD BE MORE THE NAME-- JUST KEEP TAKING DOANTIONS AND SEE WHAT   SORT OF PLACE GOLDIE ( OUR GHOST OF LEFTHAND DRAAWER) CAN DEVELOPE IT INTO..

SO FAR A 12 X 30 RUG FOR UPSTAIRS   A QUEENSIZE MATTRESS, A ROLLING SINK AND AN OVEN..  IT IS TAKING SHAPE...
****

HURRYING   TO DEAL WITH EPOXY FLOOR GUY

1 comment:

  1. My ex and I were together for 5 years. We lived together and were engaged. We went on a trip with friends and his family and had a nasty fight and broke up. We both moved out of our home and with our parents. We decided to go no contact for a month and 2 weeks in he started dating a girl and took her on a trip to California ( where we’ve gone the last 2 years on my bday) on my birthday weekend! After battling it out thru emails and a few meetings we finally came to see each other all of last week, i love him so much and i was so desperate to have him back coz i new that girl was not the right person for him so i have to save my relationship and reunite with me ex again so i try all i could to bring him back but all to avail i have be in contact with so many spell caster who only too my money and still nothing good work out of it, i ws so confuse and devastated one day trying to search on facebook, i come across a wonderful testimony of a lady on how a spell caster who she contacted also for love spell help her and bring her husband back to her with-in less day 2 days after the spell i was so fill with joy coz this lady meant my day and i regain my hope back so i directly and desperately email http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ coz i love my ex so much and i want him back all to my self so with-in 5 min,Dr happy email me back with hope and told me that i have found solution in him that i should worried no more so i did all he ask of me and he gave me assured and guarantee that my ex will come back so i believed and was so gifted all to my surprise after the spell my ex call, come to my working beg and apology for his mistake,and he said sorry for the nasty break up that he was inconsiderate of my feelings nt in tend to hurt me. i can testify with the power love spell of Dr happy me and my ex are happily married now thank you Dr happy i will for ever be grateful to you and keep sharing your testimony if you need help or love spell fine it difficult to get back with your ex, email happylovespell2@gmail.com or call his mobile number on +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete