Monday, January 16, 2017

NO DD THERE ARE 8 PALLET OF FOOD IN THE DRIVEWAY

NO DD THERE ARE 8 PALLET OF FOOD IN THE DRIVEWAY


**************
It has now been 2 years since Giddy has been helping me, and she helps BIG time. To the hospital 1x a month for a 3 hr infusion, PT 1x a week (she loves seeing me being put thru the paces--I think she smiles), and too damn many doctor visits! Through all of it, the Giddygirl is patient & loving, walking at my pace, knowing all the correct turns at the hospital, & scaring the bejesus out of folks when the elevator door opens, but then they love her.  
So, again, I will never be able to thank you, all the volunteers, the trainers, all of SDP enough. Giddy has been the greatest gift I have ever received. Thank you with all my heart.  

Shelley LeFevre

2 comments:

  1. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing the information, keep doing awesome... I truly delighted in investigating your site. great asset...
    pizza white plains ny

    ReplyDelete

  2. HOW I WON £4,369,877 WITH DR TRUST LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL

    I am James Couper From UK...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr Trust powerful lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr Trust cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won £4,369,877. His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really change for good. I won (Four million three hundred and sixty nine thousand Eight hundred and seventy seven thousand pounds)Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Trust for the lottery spell that change my life”I am totally grateful for the lottery spell Dr Trust did for me. You can email him for you own lottery number,because these is the only secret to win lottery.

    Email him: Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com or Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com

    His website https://utimatespellcaster.com/lottery.html

    WhatsApp or Call him: +2348156885231

    ReplyDelete