Wednesday, May 10, 2017

MAY 10 2017
MATRESS REPORT---THIS MATTRESS I BOUGHT BECAUSE I LIKED THE DOG'S BARKER BEDS SO WELL (? A LULL MATRESS?)...... IS NOT BAD... WITH TREMENDOUS DIFFICULTY- AND ALOT OF DOLLARS IN THE SWEAR BEAR, I DECIDED TO TURN IT -- THIS IS THE FOAM THAT CAME IN A BOX THE SIZE OF A RUBIC CUBE AND IS NOW QUEENSIZE-IT IS HOLDING UP VERY NICELY---ASIDE FROM TRYING TO CRAWL OFF THE BEDFRAME--- SO   LIKE THE DANE-OVERS THE DOGS DO AS THEY HANG OFF THE EDGE  I END UP WITH A CARLENE-OVER ....IT MOVES MAYBE AN INCH A MONTH... AFTER 6 MONTHS, I DECIDED ANY MORE COULD HAVE DISASTROUS RESULTS.  IT IS FAR BETTER THAN THE  NORMAL SEALY WHATEVER I ONCE HAD--- SLEEPING IN ABOUT THE SAME POSITION EVRY NIGHT IS BAD FOR YUR MATTERESS
SO THAT IS THE INTELLIGENT DISCUSSION OF THE DAY 

********
CLEAN UP GROUPS FRO LOCAL  COMPANIES ARE OFFERING HELP... I HAVE A REAL PROBLEM IN THAT THE REAL MESSES I HAVE TROUBLE EVEN SUGGESSTING  ANYONE ELSE CLEAN UP-- AND WE HAVE THEM.... PEOPLE COME HERE WITH A CARTON OF  "WORK GLOVES"   EXPECTING TO RAKE LEAVES... AND HEAVE KNOWS WE HAVE THEM TOO... BUT THEN ARE FACED WITH YARDS OF TWISTED WIRE FENCING KIND OF THINGS...--- HIDING THINGS BEHIND THE G-TENT GOT OUT OF CONTROL-- THER E ARE SONE VALUABLE THINGS OUT THERE JUST TOSSED  OUT OF SIGHT...
LIKE  "THROW IT AWAY"-- WHETHER FOR       SDP, IPSWICH,  OR  USA, OR THE EARTH-- THERE IS NO MORE AWAY TO THROW THINGS.-- TRASH IS REALLY JUST REPOSITIONING STUFF WE GOT FROM THE PLANET WE CALL EARTH--- MOSTLY WE DIG UP STUFF AND  PILE IT UP ON THE SURFACE SOMEWHERE ELSE..-- OR  TRY AND HIDE  IT UP IN THE OCEANS-- I GUESS FOR A WHILE NEW YORK WAS TRYING TO STUFF IT ALL BACK UNDERGROUND IN THE COAL MINES IN PENNA...  IT IS A PROBLEM WE CERTAINLY DON'T LIKE TO THINK ABOUT.
THERE ARE A LOT OF BOOKS  ABOUT TRASH-- I HAVE READ MANY---AND THEY ALL ARE INTERESTING-- THE BEST WAS THE WOMAN WHO JOINED TEH NYC SANITATION DEPARTMENT FOR A YEAR...  WOW !!  IT CAN E FOUND ON AMIZON

WELL- AS WE SLIDE  DOWN THE POLUTED SLOPE..--MY FATHER  SOLD HEAVY EQUIPMENT ( BULLDOZERS ETC) TO THE NEW YORK SANITATION DEPARTMENT SO THEY COULD HIDE ALL TEH NYC TRASH BY FILLING UP THE SWAMPLANDS IN NEW JERSERY...
****
..I TRY VERY HARD TO TOTALLY STAY OUT OF POLITICS-- AND THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL  COMMENT, JUST AN OBSERVATION THAT MIGHT EVENTUALLY HAVE MEANING...    I MAY HAVE MENTIONED IT BEFORE....  WHEN THAT FBI GUY TESTIFIED JUST BEFORE TTHE ELECTION-- TO ME, HE LOOKED TERRIFIED-- REMEMBER I AM AN ANIMAL TRAINER AND AM INCLINED TO KNOTICE BODY LANGUAGE...  I DECIDED THAT DAY-- TO FOLLOW HIM  AND TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT COULD HAVE TERRIFIED HIM... I DO NOT HAVE A CLUE WHY- BUT HE LOOKED SCARED/FORCED-  HE WAS IN A TOUGH SPOT, AND COULD HAVE BEEN SCARING HIMSELF, BUT  THE TERROR COULD HAVE BEEN EXTERNAL... MAYBE HE COLDN'T PAY HIS MONTHLY RENT-- OR MAYBE HE HAD INGESTED SOME GIARDIA AND DID NOT HAVE ANY FLAGYL  WHILE FACING 10 HOURS OF CONGRESSIONAL QUESTIONS...--  WHO KNOWS... BUT HE LOOKED STRANGE TO ME.
*******
"THEY"  ARE STARTING TO PAVE BOXFORD  ROAD TODAY AND I MUST GO AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET OUR TRAFFIC IN AND OUT....
*********
FYI
Did you know that the Japanese bombed the mainland in 1942?  I was just in Brookings, OR where a sub surfaced, a plane was put together and the bombs were dropped.  There is a book, Bombs over Brookings.  The pilot years later felt so guilty that he came back to Brookings and apologized and offered the city a samurai sword. I just spent time with a good friend whose house was where the pilot slept. This of course was before they purchase the house. Just a fun note since you give us such fun notes. Bye


Marci

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    i'm from USA California. I was hurt and heart broken when a very big problem occurred in my marriage Two months ago, between me and my husband . so terrible that he took the case to court for a divorce. he said that he never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore. So he packed out of the house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get him back,after much begging, but all to no avail. that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,surfing the internet for an advice on how to my husband back i came across a comment about a love spell caster, i never believed in spell, but i had no other choice,i took the email address,: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com i sent a mail to the address, the spell caster assured me that i will get my husband back within 48 hours. What an amazing statement!! I never believed, so he spoke with me, and told me everything that i need to do. i obeyed he and make the payment for some items he told me to get for he to cast the love spell, So surprisingly, my husband who didn't call me for the past Two months, gave me a call told me that he is coming back home. So Amazing!! that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. from that day,our marriage is stronger than how it were before, by the help of a spell caster. Am so grateful to you Dr Iyaryi. i will advice you out there if you have any problem contact Dr Iyaryi, i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you.. Email him at: driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi

    ReplyDelete